Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benign said:
Mine the best .........:devil:

PissedOFF.jpg

Look like very old liao until cannot control the saliva:sweat:

soma said:
ya loh.. like my primary school teacher... very very big size and fierce.. like can swallow a child with one mouthful.. so scary...:rolleyes:

:bigeyes: thats starting to sound really bad....and scary :what:

Look like very old liao until cannot control the saliva

Salivate? Rabies looking mah..... :sticktong

Ooiii, still no one tell me about the difference in effective pixels and sensor photo detectors ley :sweat:

One thing I dun get ley.....looking at the comparison charts....

Effective pixels 6.1 million 10.0 million
Sensor photo detectors 12.3 million 10.9 million

What are they?

Benign said:

Ooiii, still no one tell me about the difference in effective pixels and sensor photo detectors ley :sweat:

BEcause i also not sure about that and to me 6.1 MP is good enough to manage and 12MP sound huge and process will take longer time.
Maybe drunkh can help.

Benign said:

One thing I dun get ley.....looking at the comparison charts....

Effective pixels 6.1 million 10.0 million
Sensor photo detectors 12.3 million 10.9 million

What are they?

i think the 12.3mil and 10.9mil are the total pixels on the sensor. effective pixels are those that final make up the photo.

i assume the left numbers for the s3pro right? s3 pro got low 6.1mil sensitivity s-pixels and 6.1mil high-sensitivity r-pixels. thats ard 12.3mil pixels..but the final photo will only be 6.1mp lor. the s- and r-pixels combine to provide the high dynamic range that the s3pro is known for.

for d200 i think the remaining 0.9pixels are on the edge of the sensor. ok...just my guess. dun shoot me if i'm wrong ;p

Benign said:

BTW why you need such a big files?

Doing anything special this Sunday?

Was thinking of going to eat Tim Sum at Taka Crystal Jade in the morning and afternoon, then shopping in orchard after that, than go Suntec Yu Jia Zhung eat salter egg crap and hebal soup prawn in the evening, after that can go for a show.:lovegrin:

What do you ppls think? Meaningfull or dull? or should i just bring her to ZOO and take some picture.:lovegrin:

Sorry not inviting anyone only me and wife lovely dovely or whatever you call it..:sticktong

soma said:
Doing anything special this Sunday?

Was thinking of going to eat Tim Sum at Taka Crystal Jade in the morning and afternoon, then shopping in orchard after that, than go Suntec Yu Jia Zhung eat salter egg crap and hebal soup prawn in the evening, after that can go for a show.:lovegrin:

What do you ppls think? Meaningfull or dull? or should i just bring her to ZOO and take some picture.:lovegrin:

Sorry not inviting anyone only me and wife lovely dovely or whatever you call it..:sticktong

i think zoo :nono: - end up you entertain yourself and angelina jolie will be super-bored. your 1st choice better....

madmacs said:
i think zoo :nono: - end up you entertain yourself and angelina jolie will be super-bored. your 1st choice better....

nah, i think angelina jolie will be so fascinated by your relatives... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

madmacs said:

She alway invite many stare and pro. will be an attraction in the zoo too for the man.:sweat:

Whenever she went out alone sure got guys try to get number or try to make friend and the trend is getting younger somemore.. i better keep myself young..:sweat:

soma said:
She alway invite many stare and pro. will be an attraction in the zoo too for the man.:sweat:

Whenever she went out alone sure got guys try to get number or try to make friend and the trend is getting younger somemore.. i better keep myself young..:sweat:

hmm...i wonder if i have her number? :think:

:bsmilie:

madmacs said:
would it be a pit bull? :think:
I once saw a Boxer, dunno the correct name for that dog.
While in sitting postion, almost a meter tall. Scary leh.:eek:
It sat at the gate of a house located in Serrangoon garden.
Starring at my friend & I while we were walking pass the gate. It's eyes follow us along.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
nah, i think angelina jolie will be so fascinated by your relatives... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

relative your head:hammer:

madmacs said:
hmm...i wonder if i have her number? :think:

:bsmilie:

That's my number too..:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweat:

soma said:

So ur tat Brad Pit??? :think:

Heard Brad Pit have ba wu leh! Dunno whether true or nt. :dunno:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
dunno soma name is brad, but i know his pit is damn black... :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.