Want a FREE photographer? I'm your man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incase got people doubt you, should include this phrase also;

"interested then email me. Not interested dun have to email me.
I never force ppl right?"

Yup! I'll cover whatever events your require. Be it weddings or 21st Birthday parties. You want artistic, you want conventional, you want radical, I can do. For FREE!

I do cow do horse for you, 2hr 12hr 36hr, no problem.

YES, you heard me. FREE* PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES. (Really. No bluff, one. I bluff you, I is turtle). :cool:

FAQ:
Q: Really?
A: Really.

Q: Are you sure you are a photographer or not? Disposable camera issit?
A: Don't see me no up. I got shoot real weddings and real parties before one.I do this at least 5 years liao. Even got portfolio. DSLR and all the expensive-expensive lens. (Carl Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 ok enough for you?)

Q: So what must I do to enjoy such a fantastic offer?
A: Simple. You put time put place, can already.

Q: Really so simple?
A: Yah lah. I bluff you got money earn meh? (But I never bluff you one. Really)

Q: Why so good? Really free ah? What's the catch?
A: Yes, really free. Already free, don't ask so many questions, can?

Btw, if you all think this is all a joke, rest assured, this is not a joke. I say will offer free* photography service, is real one. :devil:

Do you offer any other free services?

Yup! I'll cover whatever events your require. Be it weddings or 21st Birthday parties. You want artistic, you want conventional, you want radical, I can do. For FREE!

I do cow do horse for you, 2hr 12hr 36hr, no problem.

YES, you heard me. FREE* PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES. (Really. No bluff, one. I bluff you, I is turtle). :cool:

FAQ:
Q: Really?
A: Really.

Q: Are you sure you are a photographer or not? Disposable camera issit?
A: Don't see me no up. I got shoot real weddings and real parties before one.I do this at least 5 years liao. Even got portfolio. DSLR and all the expensive-expensive lens. (Carl Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 ok enough for you?)

Q: So what must I do to enjoy such a fantastic offer?
A: Simple. You put time put place, can already.

Q: Really so simple?
A: Yah lah. I bluff you got money earn meh? (But I never bluff you one. Really)

Q: Why so good? Really free ah? What's the catch?
A: Yes, really free. Already free, don't ask so many questions, can?

Btw, if you all think this is all a joke, rest assured, this is not a joke. I say will offer free* photography service, is real one. :devil:
I see an asterisk on top of the FREE, now show me the font size 0.5 fine print plz~ :D

I see an asterisk on top of the FREE, now show me the font size 0.5 fine print plz~ :D

your fine print quite big leh. usually fine print need 105mm or more macro lens to read one.

Well, in case you're wondering, I'm just ranting lah. I see some people ask for free photographer (under guise of TFCD), I really, really cannot tahan. Yes, it's nothing new. It's been discussed before. And there'll always be willing participants just because the person making the request is (presumably) some cute xmm. And the attitude of "I post here, you interested you reply, you not interested go away" is a bit callous and makes me even more buay song.

However, my offer for free* photography services is serious, and still stands.

You'll just have to figure out what the asterisk* means here. :devil:

I was going to ask that... So where are the fine prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.