Want a FREE photographer? I'm your man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means taking photos is free but must pay to see them? :bsmilie:

"Photography services" = Take photo = press shutter button.

I can take many many. 1000 or 3000 or 10000 photos.

I not like other photographer. Charge by per print lah, charge by per hour lah... I say FREE* means free. :thumbsup:

It means taking photos is free but must pay to see them? :bsmilie:

Sometimes I feel that photographers are treated like whores.

If that's the case, we take FOC caaaan.

You wanna see see FOC - a bit more limited, but caaaaaaan.

U wanna touch - PAY!

U wanna touch - PAY!

Photographers sell the time they use their camera bodies mah.

The customers can pay for different levels of visual pleasures. :bsmilie:

U wanna touch - PAY!

Whores? Hardly. We don't have whores who offer free services every time they see an opportunity to drool over a client, and willingly do what they do best for free so that they can ogle more, even if they cannot touch them. Even freelance whores don't do that (I think). Ah well, what do I know...

Whores? Hardly. We don't have whores who offer free services every time they see an opportunity to drool over a client, and willingly do what they do best for free so that they can ogle more, even if they cannot touch them. Even freelance whores don't do that (I think). Ah well, what do I know...

You'll be very surprised, except that they keep quiet about it, that's all. LOLZ!

They shoot it for Art and Passion mah. :bsmilie:

His is buay song about this thread, you still asking him to go and shoot?

anyway, his is ranting about how the way some people asking for FREE photographers.

haha ...... :bsmilie::sweatsm:

opphhh ..... s o l i ...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

but she is a princess mah .....

haha ...... :bsmilie::sweatsm:

opphhh ..... s o l i ...... :rolleyes:

Talking about the princesses: :)

priscilla.jpg

haha ......

opphhh ..... s o l i ......

har!! if really a princess ever ask me, I also won't shoot free for her, she will think I'm insulting her that she can't afford to hire me..... ;)

anyway, showcase what kind of portfolios will bring you what kind of works later on... so photographers have to be very be careful about what to showcase, never never showcase cheap and free works. :nono:

Yup! I'll cover whatever events your require. Be it weddings or 21st Birthday parties. You want artistic, you want conventional, you want radical, I can do. For FREE!

I do cow do horse for you, 2hr 12hr 36hr, no problem.

YES, you heard me. FREE* PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES. (Really. No bluff, one. I bluff you, I is turtle). :cool:
:

Mate, can you clear your PM box?

I have 8 free weddings for you.

I charge them $100 each and pass them to you as a good friend. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.