Using DSLR LCD to check 100% crop?

No wonder I see people saying that they die die need vr for a 17-50/2.8 lens. And you see them hold zoom rings with overhand grab. There is even vr for uwa lens now!

Good for the manufacturers though. Just keep adding anti shake to old lenses, then launch as new lens and charge higher and higher.

Last edited:
use 1/4000 shutter speed and dun swing around ur camera while shooting lol :p

honestly, i seen a few shot even with VR, OS anti shake or what so ever, its still have some blurring,

guess what ED says has some truth, u need to know proper technique than thats when VR OS or what so ever helps it further.....

handshake blur and object movement blur is 2 different thing, VR, OS, IS, and other stabilizer tech only to minimize ur handshake effect, for object movement blur it's clearly cos the shutter speed is not enough to keep up with the object movement speed, what TS lacking is practice & manual reading

Last edited:
use 1/4000 shutter speed and dun swing around ur camera while shooting lol :p

handshake blur and object movement blur is 2 different thing, VR, OS, IS, and other stabilizer tech only to minimize ur handshake effect, for object movement blur it's clearly cos the shutter speed is not enough to keep up with the object movement speed, what TS lacking is practice & manual reading

sorry if wasnt clear i was mainly referring to handshake blur rather than motion blur,

that is why i said, good technique proper handling helps u more when accompanied with VR, OS , IS and whats nots....

No wonder I see people saying that they die die need vr for a 17-50/2.8 lens. And you see them hold zoom rings with overhand grab. There is even vr for uwa lens now!

Good for the manufacturers though. Just keep adding anti shake to old lenses, then launch as new lens and charge higher and higher.

It means after a drinking binge and already cannot walk but can hold camera, u still can get sharp shots!

giantcanopy said:
It means after a drinking binge and already cannot walk but can hold camera, u still can get sharp shots!

LOL..

Hmm.. maybe I should carry the camera around as much as I can and train up my arms and biceps..wahaha.. i think my handshake almost certainly due to my tired arms and yes I also need practice.. ;p

Hmm.. maybe I should carry the camera around as much as I can and train up my arms and biceps..wahaha.. i think my handshake almost certainly due to my tired arms and yes I also need practice.. ;p

yup some weight training will be helpful with being able to support the weight of your camera gear comfortably for longer periods of time. If you're struggling to support it, surely there will be muscle trembling and there goes your stability.
and of course not forgetting the good holding technique as spelt out by the others already :)