The Singapore Carreista Jamboree 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess is 1st days blues..SIN was like tt as well..only on e 2nd day than got more stuff..

SIN started on a thur or fri yes no?

this thing starts on a sat leh ... where nobody is working all chiong dwn one:bsmilie:
if its so boring on a sat... i dunnoe wats on sun or nye :confused:

LOL... Just look at the previous MPT events.

Quality counts more than quantity, if you want to have a sustainable motorsports event industry. After a few similar events, the crowd tends to thin because it's mostly a rehash.

To the organiser, its a show planned for failure.
drive & cannot park there. :think:
Good luck, my budds & me wont be there.
:thumbsd:

To the organiser, its a show planned for failure.
drive & cannot park there. :think:
Good luck, my budds & me wont be there.
:thumbsd:

No parking allowed at Changi Exhibition Center ? Can someone verify if this is true ? If it's true let's shun this exhibition altogether.

Sorry for the car/sports industry - you don't rip off people this way !:thumbsd:

Seems like quite a few of the CSer got bad experience there.. Luckily i didn't go if not $20 will be gone. Thanks for sharing to us your experiences

No parking allowed at Changi Exhibition Center ? Can someone verify if this is true ? If it's true let's shun this exhibition altogether.

Sorry for the car/sports industry - you don't rip off people this way !:thumbsd:

That's just plain regrettable. What's going in the organisers' minds?:nono:

Is this fact stated in any publicity collateral/ads?

Last edited:
That's just plain regrettable. What's going in the organisers' minds?:nono:

Is this fact stated in any publicity collateral/ads?

kept hearing this advertisement at 933fm ... tot wan to go ... but aft reading you guys' comments, i think can forget it liaooo .. hahaaa

I heard that they prohibited the use of nitro-methane but would still give it a go if I can find the time-table of the events but there doesn't seem to be any out. Anyone knows when the various races will be held?

Parking $5 per entry.

Went yesterday.
Paid the parking fees and wanna check out the registration... $20/head...
A Big "NO-NO"... 3 of us decided to NOT join in the fun...

Hope that helps,
Cheers.

wtf... 5 bucks plus 20 for entry ... super chop carrot man...

5bucks parking in changi! its more ex than city -.-

Hey guys, I think it's pretty worth it for 20 bucks!

Formula Drift = $10
SIN = $10
other motorshow = $10

But this event is huge man... drift, drag, kart, race queens, exhibition, fireworks, etc.

Even in the news it says it cost the organisers $3m. No one event is comparable to this man.... I'm going!

Hey guys, I think it's pretty worth it for 20 bucks!

Formula Drift = $10
SIN = $10
other motorshow = $10

But this event is huge man... drift, drag, kart, race queens, exhibition, fireworks, etc.

Even in the news it says it cost the organisers $3m. No one event is comparable to this man.... I'm going!
Do post some pictures for us to see... :) Then we can also see if this event indeed worth the money and effort going down... :bsmilie:

Do post some pictures for us to see... :) Then we can also see if this event indeed worth the money and effort going down... :bsmilie:

Sure.

I mean dun get me wrong. I'm not working for the organisers. But look at the amount we all spent on our equipments. Obviously not for shooting grass or flowers. We need some high powered actions man....

$20 cant buy you any lens.

I have to agreed with finathiq, the $20 buck to me is worth it.
Much better than the Formula Drift, where all exhibits are host in the open air.
This time, all the display cars and RQs are housed indoor in air-con.
The Drag and Drift events are quite entertaining, plus the Go Kart.

BTW, I went today, wasnt told to pay for parking, funny?

If u guys are going down for the remaining days, please know the schedule of the drag and drift.

Here are some shots that I took, something to share.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455324

Cheers.

Worth it or not, I think that's subjective...

From the pictures, it does seem that the cars for the displays are being re-used over and over again for X number of times... which I believed many others already have X number of pictures of those cars... No new cars? Paying a higher price to shoot old cars? Quite hard...

its not happening at all... feel disappointed for going there! Somemore $20 is reallly not worth at all:thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.