The Singapore Carreista Jamboree 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a shuttle service..altho its $1/per way.. &it'll be more worth it2get a 3day pass n share with friends or smth.. i'm going!!haha..car freak here!!:bsmilie:

if there're fellow CSers who're going..can let me knw??wana learn how to improve on my car shots&learn a thing or 2 frm e more experienced shooters..

Got 3 days pass promo meh? Where? I can't find e details. Maybe can share e pass with a few ppl. :bsmilie:

where to get tickerts? to buy on the day itself?

gd luck on the transport for those getting there & also bring lots of sunblock too

where to get tickerts? to buy on the day itself?

can buy on e day itself or book online or call them..

Got 3 days pass promo meh? Where? I can't find e details. Maybe can share e pass with a few ppl. :bsmilie:

http://mptmotor.com/sg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5%3Acarrerista-jamboree-2008&catid=5%3Acarrerista-jamboree-2008

hummm 3 days is any 3 days?

so ... i can buy 3 day tick on sunday and jio 2 frenz wif me along? :s

Gd idea, mayb it can work. Jio me leh, i also wanna share e 3 days pass. :bsmilie:

3 Days Normal Ticket S$40.00 sounds like a gd deal but go 3 days a bit sianz. Who's going 3-5 days?

i'm going 3days..can split up e exhibition&concentrate on njoying e displays..

normally is e day u purchase e tix,e next day&e day after e purchase..which means if u purchase on 27..e tix is valid for 27,28&29..

no..i dont think they'd allow u2buy a 3day tix for 3ppl on e same day..&whether aft buying e 3day tix,u can share it with other ppl or not is also another question.. these r based on e exhibitions i've attended so far..it'll be better2direct all enquires2e org b4 hand..2avoid disappointment at e door or overspending..:D

the place is too far ... daytime super hot

the place is too far ... daytime super hot

Yup, far n hard 2 go. I'll wait for more details before going. Hopefully some CSers would tell us e good stuff there so we can decide whether to spend $20 and go. :)

I will be there to do demo for the go kart and thus I will have to spend 5 days there. During the weekdays I believe most of the karters will do their race a night so it can be quite a good chance to practise night shooting

I will be there to do demo for the go kart and thus I will have to spend 5 days there. During the weekdays I believe most of the karters will do their race a night so it can be quite a good chance to practise night shooting

Can bring us in as helpers? :confused:

Anyone going today?

My friend went and told us that there is nothing much!

Very disappointing. Not all of the halls were filled as advertised. Really not much to see. Sigh...

hummm... sounds disappointing

OMG, so serious? $20 and nothing much to see and shoot? :sweat:
Not to mention the long trip we had to go through all the way there... Ask around esp those who went today.

Status
Not open for further replies.