The Pentax K1 Thread! - Post all your K1 picts and impressions

while its starburst cant be compared to DA15 (but then which lens can)..i still like the FA*24 starburst..guess i will continue to use this as my wide angle until i can get the FA20-35 or the new 15-30

IMGP0216 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

wow.:thumbsup:

otc

Got the k1 over the weekend..first impression is that the camera is well built..with the 2 additional dial on top, it mean i can change settings for almost anything without diving into the menu

here are some pictures which i took with FA*24

I see that the lens is in good hands. :)

From shallow DOF isolation to detailed landscapes, very nice use of this lens. :)

while its starburst cant be compared to DA15 (but then which lens can)..i still like the FA*24 starburst..guess i will continue to use this as my wide angle until i can get the FA20-35 or the new 15-30

https://flic.kr/p/GCqhR2IMGP0216 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

The starburst is already very striking. Optimistic about my FA*24 now.

Got the k1 over the weekend..first impression is that the camera is well built..with the 2 additional dial on top, it mean i can change settings for almost anything without diving into the menu

here are some pictures which i took with FA*24

Wow nice photos with the FA24.. share more of your works. :)

Used my k18 on K1. Straight from camera and the color is saturated and poping. Both photos taken at F8 to F11. At the meantime for me, 18mm should be wide enough....15mm? Hmmm....;)

13116506_1348608828499451_2584171295306612681_o.jpg

13116139_1348609001832767_5863230386510369188_o.jpg

Last edited:
Used my k18 on K1. Straight from camera and the color is saturated and poping.
Both photos taken at F8 to F11. At the meantime for me, 18mm should be wide enough....15mm? Hmmm....;)

Looks good to me.

Maybe I should look out for a K18 :D

20160503-IMGP0175-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr
Pentax K1 with the Samyang 14/2.8

Sunrise from yesterday.
I woke late and missed the better part of the colors, but there was a hint left by the time I shot.

The file from the K1 is certainly more malleable than my A7K (Kolari modded).

I also don't know what sauce they used for the sensor/stack.
Even when its a 36mp sensor, its got better edges for this same lens than my A7K.

Last edited:
https://flic.kr/p/GpzonG
20160503-IMGP0175-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr
Pentax K1 with the Samyang 14/2.8

Sunrise from yesterday.
I woke late and missed the better part of the colors, but there was a hint left by the time I shot.

The file from the K1 is certainly more malleable than my A7K (Kolari modded).

I also don't know what sauce they used for the sensor/stack.
Even when its a 36mp sensor, its got better edges for this same lens than my A7K.

Nice shots jk...wahlao i just think of my k18 should be enough....now u makes me think twice....:'(

Used my k18 on K1. Straight from camera and the color is saturated and poping. Both photos taken at F8 to F11. At the meantime for me, 18mm should be wide enough....15mm? Hmmm....;)
Nice photos Joe. Congrats on your K-1. :)

BTW, where is the place in the photo, bro?

Nice photos Joe. Congrats on your K-1. :)

BTW, where is the place in the photo, bro?

Chip bro it is at punggol, Safra. Take mrt to punggol and change to lrt to sam kee stn. Just walk across...

Chip bro it is at punggol, Safra. Take mrt to punggol and change to lrt to sam kee stn. Just walk across...
Thank you, bro.

Joe , wow .. the colours simply blow me away .... looks like several people might be looking at your K 18mm liao ... looks like you have single handedly create interests in this lens liao. Well done ...

Joe , wow .. the colours simply blow me away .... looks like several people might be looking at your K 18mm liao ... looks like you have single handedly create interests in this lens liao. Well done ...

Thanks franz...all thanks to felix who informed me this lens. I was hesitated at first cause the cosmetic is looks like lord of the ring "smeagol"...very ugly. After bravely bought it, I can't stop saying..."it's my precious"... :) that's my love for this lens. Thank you.

Thanks franz...all thanks to felix who informed me this lens. I was hesitated at first cause the cosmetic is looks like lord of the ring "smeagol"...very ugly. After bravely bought it, I can't stop saying..."it's my precious"... :) that's my love for this lens. Thank you.

Looks like I poison you to buy the lens kekeke