The new ClubSNAP forum theme hard to read?

sunnycamera

Dec 8, 2010
SG
have u notice the new clubsnap forum theme,

the light blue and white so hard to read.

Look too bright to read for me, the light blue color make it less contrast for the whole screen.

Look too bright to read for me, the light blue color make it less contrast for the whole screen.

It reminds us of the Singapore spirits: :bsmilie:

keep-the-blue-flag-flying-high-17.png

It is O.K. to switch back to a more eye friendly color theme.

You can switch to a grey color scheme using the drop-down menu at the bottom left-side of the page.

Hard to read this CYAN color - where can I find the drop-down menu ? I cannot find it...

Hard to read this CYAN color - where can I find the drop-down menu ? I cannot find it...

Click on the "Forum Action" drop down menu @ top right and select "General Settings".
Scroll all the way down, find "Forum Skin". That's the one. Choose Metro Grey

It will make you feel as if you are color blind though.... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
But I find that in the grey theme, the words are less contrasty as previous version of the forum...

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and focus on the left side of the page. It's on the same rows as "Contact Us | ClubSNAP | Terms of Service | Top", just that it's on the left

But I find that in the grey theme, the words are less contrasty as previous version of the forum...

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and focus on the left side of the page. It's on the same rows as "Contact Us | ClubSNAP | Terms of Service | Top", just that it's on the left

Yeah, that's the faster way... I'm a complicated person... ;p

Thank you - GOT IT !

In the last verion, links are underlined - this new version link looks like same BLACK color text - I can't tell a link from a text :thumbsd:

We have a feedback thread already in the feedback section.

In the last verion, links are underlined - this new version link looks like same BLACK color text - I can't tell a link from a text :thumbsd:

Yah. I don't like the link part as well.

Really don't see how this new visual style improve on the previous one. If there are no significant improvement, then what's the change for? For the sake of change?

Yah. I don't like the link part as well.

Really don't see how this new visual style improve on the previous one. If there are no significant improvement, then what's the change for? For the sake of change?

Read the News section where the reasons for the forum upgrade and the lack of the old theme were explained rather than opening your mouth and spouting ignorance.

Arrrggghhhhh! Exposure bumped up too much!