The Force is strong here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightwolf75 said:
dang.... just came back from BK. they are giving out either chewy or the millenenium falcon... no yoda yet.....
cry.gif

:faint: wah... what are they keeping yoda for???

Maybe they'll give out Qui-gon jinn after u guys thought its finished!

hw come this thread suddenly talk about happy meals ??

come back !!

juz now i tried the Republic Commando.. and it was a great game.. heh heh heh..

glennyong said:

come back !!

The single player is fun....but the lan network sux leh...think only till 8 players.... boring....no bots!?

sbs99 said:
The single player is fun....but the lan network sux leh...think only till 8 players.... boring....no bots!?

anyone tried the lego star wars yet?

too bad the revenge of the sith is only available on Xbox and PS. there's no PC/Mac version... saw the demo the other day... :heart:

later going to funan to hunt for some SW games! need a new one as i'm getting too bored replaying Jedi Academy.

glennyong said:

come back !!

Cos I can't watch EP3 till tml midnite, so for the time being, I can only play with BK toys. In fact, just watched The Phantom Menance last night.
cry.gif

SBS, nice avatar you have. :p

nightwolf, told you, the chewbacca is damn ugly.

~Arcanic~ said:
:faint: wah... what are they keeping yoda for???

Hrm... maybe they can't clear the stocks of other figures? DAmN BK :think:

glennyong said:

come back !!

correction, its not McD happy meals, we are talking about Burger King kid's meals..=P

as for lego star wars, yeah, i've finished that. nice, easy, and very cute!

well.. looks like i am going to get the republic commando or the ROTS, hmmmmm maybe who have the republic commando wanna exchange trade with my NFS U2 for a week or so ? prolly i will complete the game in 4days... thats if i game 18hrs a day,30mins break each.. heh.. heh..

my gaming mode is going to be turned on again...

y? the fx were...how do u put it...unmatched by any other movie imho.

Just came back from watching. I found that the movie is crying out for a Director's Cut version (so will your wallet ;) ). Too jerky, too fast with too little explanation that needs you to read the encyclopedia, etc to understand some things like how the Darth Sidious managed to command the clones...

"I hate you!!!"
"You are like my brother, I love youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!" Blah!!

Come come, we can talk about all the spoilers now, kakkakkakkakaka..... Let's start with this site,

http://right-thoughts.us/library/starwars3/

LOL, yoda was a joke, after he lost the fight, he gotta crawl for his life, and that's not long after he was laughing at the emperor for running away!!! :p

:gbounce:

yoda sure have his bottocks flamed big time for luffing!! hahahhha....

togu said:
"I hate you!!!"
"You are like my brother, I love youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!" Blah!!

Come come, we can talk about all the spoilers now, kakkakkakkakaka..... Let's start with this site,

http://right-thoughts.us/library/starwars3/

LOL, yoda was a joke, after he lost the fight, he gotta crawl for his life, and that's not long after he was laughing at the emperor for running away!!! :p

:gbounce:

tats a summary for the movie in pictures huh..... omg...

i was wondering.. the Sith law said that there can onli be one master and one apprentice at one time.

in epi 1... there was a darth lord who instructed Darth Maul to carry out the attack..

this dark lord i supposed it is Darth Tyrannus ? how come he didnt appear anymore....

And another point, how did Sidious have access to Sith powers ? by right he muzt have learnt it somewhere from another Darth Lord.. who was it ??

glennyong said:
i was wondering.. the Sith law said that there can onli be one master and one apprentice at one time.

in epi 1... there was a darth lord who instructed Darth Maul to carry out the attack..

this dark lord i supposed it is Darth Tyrannus ? how come he didnt appear anymore....

And another point, how did Sidious have access to Sith powers ? by right he muzt have learnt it somewhere from another Darth Lord.. who was it ??

Hrm... I thought Sidious's master was the Lord he was telling Annie (Lol), the one who can control death, the one who was killed in his dream by his apprentice, and Sidious = the apprentice.

No? :confused:

I'm puzzled about how come Sidious ddin't stay in the republic (The Jedi temple, the coucil etc), but go built the little death star instead? What happen to the republic? When I'm watching EP 4, 5, 6 , I keep on thinking that the whole republic was destroyed, that's why everyone goes back to stone aged. :p

* togu walks around waiting for the Star Wars walking encylopedias to wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.