Status
Not open for further replies.
bartman said:
You mean her gmail is full? That fast?

i think phillip means her CS inbox ba..

Gmail 2Gig le.. if so fast full... :sweat: :sweat:

me lately not free.. hiaz..

if not, also wanna shoot something.. sianzz

Interested in TFCD and will be looking out for the dates ....

am i too late?? if not can i join?? if i am too late can i be reflector personel??just wanna learn...

espn said:
And in another week, it will suddenly MIA, and in two weeks it will become a paid shoot :bsmilie: Sounds familiar? :bsmilie:

espn... u psychic sibo... the prophecy came true leh... :thumbsup: u are indeed the CHOSEN ONE... :devil:

espn said:
And in another week, it will suddenly MIA, and in two weeks it will become a paid shoot :bsmilie: Sounds familiar? :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
espn... u psychic sibo... the prophecy came true leh... :thumbsup: u are indeed the CHOSEN ONE... :devil:

Shame on photographers, models XMM also know how to upgrade themself, should learn something from them also.

catchlights said:
Shame on photographers, models XMM also know how to upgrade themself, should learn something from them also.

:thumbsup: ..........:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

catchlights said:

sg got model forum bo? maybe i go there post TFCD with a picture of a H2D, den all of them flock to be my model... :bsmilie: den i disappear for 2 weeks, and become a paid photographer... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
sg got model forum bo? maybe i go there post TFCD with a picture of a H2D, den all of them flock to be my model... :bsmilie: den i disappear for 2 weeks, and become a paid photographer... ;p

Sori, sg bo model forum! too bad!!

I only mention that they know how to upgrade/package/market themself and that impress me (considering their age),:cool: but not how the way they do it.:think:

catchlights said:
Sori, sg bo model forum! too bad!!

I only mention that they know how to upgrade/package/market themself and that impress me (considering their age),:cool: but not how the way they do it.:think:

bo pian mah... girls easier to market, boys suck thumb lor... unless market flooded with Micheal Jacksons... :devil:

Castlesinthesky said:
James why you never assist me?:bsmilie:

BROTHER!!!! i everytime say to you," BO JUO!!" basket... you say i never assist you...
you, BO JUO (never ask me),
BO XIM (no heart) :cry: :sticktong call me la bro... i more than willing.... got many props too...

any room for newbie like me? no do TFCD before, but interested in learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.