Sunsets - Post your favorite sunsets photo here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Megaweb,

Wow!!! how do you take this photo .. to bring the size of the sun up ..... I've always hope to capture the sun this way. Pls Advise!!

:)

megaweb said:
my contribution

Sunset @ Labrador Park
crw_3460_std.jpg

This time is taken with the FZ20.
P1000843_small.jpg

TanjongSunset1s.jpg

TanjongSunset2s.jpg

But the sea gull couldn't .... so not quite sunset ?

13123Sunset-med.jpg

ParkertR said:
hmm u guys have such nice pictures! i'm gonna take more... here's what i did when i first started out serious photography! :)

sunset.jpg

sunset2.jpg

Where is the 2nd picture taken?

A loving couple waiting for the final sunset at the sands. Misty evening, with sand sprays forming a slightly hazy effect in this picture.
1746088-lg.jpg

Very intense colour in this shot as the sun sets in the western sky. Surfers on this beach heading for home as the light turns off in this final moments before it disappears into the horizon.
1746093-lg.jpg

I don't have many sun set shots but here is one of my favorites, which I took four years ago in the State: Grand Canyon

12952GrandCanyon_small.jpg

I can't help but feel the warmth from all the amazing pictures here !

Here's my little contribution to the ever growing collage of pictures here.

Sunset.jpg

My Share, taken at west side of Singapore

SunSet01a.jpg

We still have this type of scence at Pandan River in Singapore.Taken with my 6x17 panoramic camera.
JS1008-05WebCRights.jpg

benq00195_large.jpg

my take... using a 1.3 mega pixel cam....

birdnesty said:
Hi Megaweb,

Wow!!! how do you take this photo .. to bring the size of the sun up ..... I've always hope to capture the sun this way. Pls Advise!!

:)

Wait for last light (last for within a minute) .. the sunlight is not tt bright

it's really amazing after viewing all ur shots of sunsets !! some are just sooo nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.