[SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiles88 said:
I changed my 3GS twice in a day. Crappy right? The after sales support kinda sucks. I'm waiting for iPhone5 to come out. Then I trade in my 3GS

Wah your 3GS haven't KO yet har???
:thumbsup:

Only tt the power button drop out lor

Hihi prettyprettyzabo, thks for pong pong gal :)
Haha

I am using android. Desire z. Using cs app to surf cs now.it is stable. Also recently got update.

Smiles88 said:
I changed my 3GS twice in a day. Crappy right? The after sales support kinda sucks. I'm waiting for iPhone5 to come out. Then I trade in my 3GS

Open up the phone and change the battery yourself la.

daredevil123 said:
Open up the phone and change the battery yourself la.

Changed the whole phone bro. Not the battery. Haha

Wah shoot! i missed Andrew's b'day! Happy Belated birthday bro. Hope you had a wonderful and memorable day! Sorry, yesterday was a terrible day for me... :sweat:

kriegsketten said:
Wah shoot! i missed Andrew's b'day! Happy Belated birthday bro. Hope you had a wonderful and memorable day! Sorry, yesterday was a terrible day for me... :sweat:

Wah, bro. Nothing to be sorry.

I had a very very gd day until after buffet dinner. I LS all the way till next day. Went to 24hr clinic... shag. Feeling slightly better le.

Hihi prettyprettyzabo, thks for pong pong gal :)
Haha

I am using android. Desire z. Using cs app to surf cs now.it is stable. Also recently got update.

Oh! Hope you had a great birthday!!! :) It's really consoling to hear that the CS App in android is stable!!! LOL

Changed the whole phone bro. Not the battery. Haha

Hahaha, I had the same experience when i was using the white 3Gs too!!! I thought iPhone 4 will be better, but damn, I was SO DEAD WRONG!!!

Anyway, anyone owns the SE Xperia Arc??? If so, can share when the box was opened, were the phone and adapters in the box without any separators?? I went to the shop earlier wanting to collect the phone, I was shocked to see that only one side was sealed with the sticker and the other side has nothing taped. When the salesperson opened the box, the phone was all over the place with the adaptor, cord, earpc, etc. The box did not have any carton separator, or anything to hold the phone separately.

Ask for another set?

Wah, bro. Nothing to be sorry.

I had a very very gd day until after buffet dinner. I LS all the way till next day. Went to 24hr clinic... shag. Feeling slightly better le.

Wah piang..what kind of buffet you had man? Nonya buffet isit? Poor man. That's good that you're feeling better... go chiong another buffet tomorrow to bu jiu bu jiu... :p :bsmilie:

Anyway, anyone owns the SE Xperia Arc??? If so, can share when the box was opened, were the phone and adapters in the box without any separators?? I went to the shop earlier wanting to collect the phone, I was shocked to see that only one side was sealed with the sticker and the other side has nothing taped. When the salesperson opened the box, the phone was all over the place with the adaptor, cord, earpc, etc. The box did not have any carton separator, or anything to hold the phone separately.

Mine's only X8... you loaded siah! :p :bsmilie:

Ask for another set?

Yes, I did, cos i requested to check the phone and I found a dent/scratch at the side. The phone does not look in anyway new to me. :(

Mine's only X8... you loaded siah! :p :bsmilie:

Hahaha, I'm not. If i'm loaded, i would have bought my Tamron lens!!! I sold my iPhone 4 and managed to cover the cost of the Arc!!! So it's a 1-1 exchange!!! LOL

Yes, I did, cos i requested to check the phone and I found a dent/scratch at the side. The phone does not look in anyway new to me. :(

Hahaha, I'm not. If i'm loaded, i would have bought my Tamron lens!!! I sold my iPhone 4 and managed to cover the cost of the Arc!!! So it's a 1-1 exchange!!! LOL

Lucky you haven't bought... otherwise how to switch over to the dark side? :p :bsmilie:

kriegsketten said:
Wah piang..what kind of buffet you had man? Nonya buffet isit? Poor man. That's good that you're feeling better... go chiong another buffet tomorrow to bu jiu bu jiu... :p :bsmilie:

Haha think is the oyster, haiz. Haha

PhotoProZero said:

Hmm from the spec why didn't u get desire hd?

ClemC said:
Quize - Happy Belated Birthday wishes from me.. sorry, miss the date..

PPZ & CT.. yes with Andriod and Happy with it..

Thks u, come hug hug :) haha

Android! Go go go :p
Juz flash to android 2.3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.