[SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kriegsketten said:
Think of one of the characters in one of the famous DC Comic Titles...

You mean his CS nickname is the same as a famous DC Comics character whose powers have something to do with fire?

errrr...

Who is the owner of this? Have you seen this before?
27157657d1271790677-x-men-x2-pyro-replica-lighter-temp.jpg

bang.... ;p
think he is in the back row somewhere in the middle.

Tks for being so patient and giving so many clues. I was still drawing a blank, so I looked through the ganbatte namelists.

I think I figured out the comic character. He has the ability to manipulate flames, but not create them, hence the use of the lighter, am I right?

Tks for being so patient and giving so many clues. I was still drawing a blank, so I looked through the ganbatte namelists.

I think I figured out the comic character. He has the ability to manipulate flames, but not create them, hence the use of the lighter, am I right?

I think you've got it. :) Anyway, he's a swell guy. I think DD and Akerue chatted up with him and PPZ on the last day of Ganbatte.

Wah... you guys ZZZZZZ thru the weekend isit? Or hot on the heels of those election speeches? :bsmilie:

Wah... you guys ZZZZZZ thru the weekend isit? Or hot on the heels of those election speeches? :bsmilie:

Went walkabout last night, not to meet my voters (hahaha) but to just explore more of MBS.
Rather liked the reflection pool underneath the Lotus (ArtScience Museum). Took some reference shots, and shall go back again soon.
Maybe we can organize an outing there for blue hour, followed by dinner at the new food court at MBS.

Went walkabout last night, not to meet my voters (hahaha) but to just explore more of MBS.
Rather liked the reflection pool underneath the Lotus (ArtScience Museum). Took some reference shots, and shall go back again soon.
Maybe we can organize an outing there for blue hour, followed by dinner at the new food court at MBS.

ONZ ah! Got new food court har? Didn't know about that... can go eat see eat see... lol

ONZ ah! Got new food court har? Didn't know about that... can go eat see eat see... lol

Yeah, it's at the end of the building nearest to the Lotus.
Was damn difficult to find a table though. In the end gave up and walked back towards Esplanade... hahaha
Prices are a bit high, but what to do... MBS mah...
Oh, that light and music show @ 8pm was pretty pathetic. They should've realized that a water screen isn't quite ideal for video.

Yeah, it's at the end of the building nearest to the Lotus.
Was damn difficult to find a table though. In the end gave up and walked back towards Esplanade... hahaha
Prices are a bit high, but what to do... MBS mah...
Oh, that light and music show @ 8pm was pretty pathetic. They should've realized that a water screen isn't quite ideal for video.

High priced food court and no tables? This reminds me of ION too... :p :bsmilie: then in that case might as well pass it off and go somewhere else instead.

Anyone thinking of going out for shoots after lunch?? PM me or SMS okay? Thinking of heading to little india...

High priced food court and no tables? This reminds me of ION too... :p :bsmilie: then in that case might as well pass it off and go somewhere else instead.

Well, prices are high at most food courts nowadays. This one is just a lil bit higher... hehehe
I think the duck rice was about $5+ or $6+, can't quite be sure. But the duck and the rice looked quite yummy. I can't comment further as I didn't get to try any food there.
I would assume that on a weekday, the crowds would be significantly less.
Maybe give the place 1 or 2 months for the novelty to wear off.
Just like nowadays, not many people go to HEnderson Waves bridge :)

Anyone thinking of going out for shoots after lunch?? PM me or SMS okay? Thinking of heading to little india...

Gotta go back to Jurong prison this evening, so am just clearing my stuff before that. Also falling sick I think. Non-stop sneezing. Maybe will rest more. The weather not that great today...

Gotta go back to Jurong prison this evening, so am just clearing my stuff before that. Also falling sick I think. Non-stop sneezing. Maybe will rest more. The weather not that great today...

Shucks, okay you better take care of yourself. Rest more important for you at this juncture...

Status
Not open for further replies.