[SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kriegsketten said:
You pretty sure I was refering to you? :think: I was refering to PingPongZombie okay? :bsmilie:

Waaa anyhow change peoples nick.

kriegsketten said:
You pretty sure I was refering to you? :think: I was refering to PingPongZombie okay? :bsmilie:

That's a damn good one bro... ;)

Waaa anyhow change peoples nick.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Yah lor yah lor...Want to change oso change to sumthing nicer mah....;p

Juz trying to incite a response from she-who-hardly-posts-here... :) No ill feelings bro.
Cannot blame leh...CS app on iPhone sux big time for me...so many pages leh! Somemore hor, my connection always hang halfway when loading the pages....BUT! Don't worry, I SOLD off my iPhone....lalalalalalaalalala

Any Android Phone user here????

SsssHHhhheees...hahaha here can OT right??? I won't be kicked outta here hor????:sweat:

PhotoProZero said:

SsssHHhhheees...hahaha here can OT right??? I won't be kicked outta here hor????:sweat:

I think kriegster is using an android-based phone, and maybe quize too if I remember correctly.
Here is OT thread wat. Anything under the sun :)

PhotoProZero said:
Hmmmm...But WHY PingPongZombie??? Can be PrettyPrettyZombie mah...LOL Wahahahaha.....

You actually wanted to say PrettyPrettyZhabor rite? ;)

Mwahahahahaha....

PhotoProZero said:

skylover also. The rest as far as I know, are on iPhone. :)

Dun sell off your iPhone ma. I thought tt the CS app not really stablised yet?

Smiles88 said:

I think Clemc also an android user. PPZ welcome to the wild wild west of phone apps. ;p

Nokia 3120 best. No crashing apps, no headaches reading on bus, no failing eyesight.

Sell!!! I changed my iphone like 3 times w/in a yr already!! I give up!! LOL anyway, better for me to sell now cos if not, iphone 4 Black, the resale value is horrendous with the white one out now! I sold my iphone, nicely to cover my android w/o contract...kekekeke

PhotoProZero said:
Sell!!! I changed my iphone like 3 times w/in a yr already!! I give up!! LOL anyway, better for me to sell now cos if not, iphone 4 Black, the resale value is horrendous with the white one out now! I sold my iphone, nicely to cover my android w/o contract...kekekeke

I changed my 3GS twice in a day. Crappy right? The after sales support kinda sucks. I'm waiting for iPhone5 to come out. Then I trade in my 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.