[SunChasersSG] - TCSS Thread (Part XVI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also wan to report sick...

kriegsketten said:
I think you've got it. :) Anyway, he's a swell guy. I think DD and Akerue chatted up with him and PPZ on the last day of Ganbatte.

Wah!! I saw my name!!! Wazzup man??? Lol

Your ICT finished for the work-year, right? ;)

haha ya
but i already know the next ict, which will be next yr.
it will be done thur recall manning... :sweat::sweat:

imagine, ppl always recall liao take strength then go home, mine will be recall liao then start 3 wk ict. :(

now i want to report sick to rest more before euro trip. next wed!! :)
hope i can get some nice newbie shot.

now i want to report sick to rest more before euro trip. next wed!! :)
hope i can get some nice newbie shot.

hahahaha... I can feel your excitement.
Carrying all your gear there?
I'm sure you will get nice shots. Don't forget to enjoy your holiday as well! :)

hahahaha... I can feel your excitement.
Carrying all your gear there?
I'm sure you will get nice shots. Don't forget to enjoy your holiday as well! :)

this is a gd qns... i yet to think abt what i wan to bring over...
think i will travel "light"
maybe juz 11-16 and 17-50. dun think will bring the 80-200 (but scare got some shot miss also... )
tripod, and borrow flash from my frd. also nt forgetting some filter too.

this is a gd qns... i yet to think abt what i wan to bring over...
think i will travel "light"
maybe juz 11-16 and 17-50. dun think will bring the 80-200 (but scare got some shot miss also... )
tripod, and borrow flash from my frd. also nt forgetting some filter too.

You got no fast prime?
My fave combo is UWA + fast prime (eg 35/1.8) + tele zoom (eg. 55-200) + small flash (eg. sb400).
Quite versatile. Of course can't get superb bokeh, but anyway I think holiday shots shouldn't have the background blurred until you don't even know where it was taken :)
Anyway bokeh from 55-200 is quite swee. DOF thin enough at about 100mm for half-body shots.

You got no fast prime?
My fave combo is UWA + fast prime (eg 35/1.8) + tele zoom (eg. 55-200) + small flash (eg. sb400).
Quite versatile. Of course can't get superb bokeh, but anyway I think holiday shots shouldn't have the background blurred until you don't even know where it was taken :)
Anyway bokeh from 55-200 is quite swee. DOF thin enough at about 100mm for half-body shots.

i got 35f2 and 50f1.8
dun have a light tele... that the "prob" haha

yup agree, take ppl maybe need bokeh but holiday shot. haha think all sharp better :p else also lost in where u went. haha

now in wondering .. shld i bring tripod....

Who said no bokeh shots?? Dun tell me you don't plan to eat or drink?? No special food photography har? Interesting kopi/dessert?? Bokeh important leh... :bsmilie:

1) will you be taking couple shots - you and your wifey? Or just your wifey will do... if yes...then you know the ans.
2) will you be taking long exposure shots (to smooth out the water, cloud movements, etc)? If yes...
3) will you be taking night shoots of the city/ street, etc? If no... then...

1) will you be taking couple shots - you and your wifey? Or just your wifey will do... if yes...then you know the ans.
2) will you be taking long exposure shots (to smooth out the water, cloud movements, etc)? If yes...
3) will you be taking night shoots of the city/ street, etc? If no... then...

nbz!!!
1- we going with another couple. so can live without..
2- that i really dun noe. cloud movement maybe when i go up to swiss alps
3- another gd qns.

die la... haha guess it is a bring

i so love u krieg!

Last edited:
2. not necessary must capture cloud movements lah... :bsmilie: Sometimes seeing them as what they are, are just as nice.
3. you must check with your tour itinery... keep in mind that maybe you might not go out at night (not safe??, etc) If you do, worse comes to worst, hoot up the ISO loh... :bsmilie:

quizesilver said:

This is a question you need not ask :)
Especially if your intent is to come back with some decent photos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.