Strange things on MRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not strange, this is fortune falling on your shoulder. :bsmilie:
I wish I can have that. :embrass:

i was very paiseh too. I guess people thought she was my girl, but she wasnt. i guess she partied at zirca the night before.

A beautiful slender girl sat beside me during an mrt trip. She wore a lovely short dress and sports a short hair do.
After 10min of riding on mrt she fell asleep and rested her head on my shoulder. When she awoke, she smiled and blushed. i felt this was the strangest thing in mrt... is this counted??

If thats the case I wish I can encounter such strange things every day. :bsmilie::heart:

A beautiful slender girl sat beside me during an mrt trip. She wore a lovely short dress and sports a short hair do.
After 10min of riding on mrt she fell asleep and rested her head on my shoulder. When she awoke, she smiled and blushed. i felt this was the strangest thing in mrt... is this counted??
Most man would like this strange thing happen on them (as long as their wife or girlfriend not with them at that moment.).

I've seen/heard a few:

1. An old 'guy' who dresses in tight black suit (similar to hard gay) and ladies boots, and when he boarded the train, he knows everyone is looking/snickering at him, so he turned to face the wall (almost breathing against it), and got off at... Bugis i think.

2. Heard this from a friend. A guy who boarded and sang 'Shi sang zhi you ma ma hao!" And everyone in that carriage moved to the other carriage at the side.

3. This woman who was carrying a water bottle and cuddling it like a baby, and once in a while, raises it up to 'listen' to her... I pity her, I think she lost her child.

there's 2 strange guys that i encounter regularly in MRT...

first one is a young tall guy, long hair with wide hat, always wears shorts.. he always dancing near the pole, when the MRT stop, he always walk to the door to see outside while dancing, then move to the pole again when the MRT is start moving...
always seen during trip from city hall to toa payoh after office hour...

second one, this one freak me out...
mid-40 guy, pale as a zombie, really2 pale, and he keep walking to the other end of the train... walk really slow, with "no life" expression....
also at red line at night time...

there's 2 strange guys that i encounter regularly in MRT...

first one is a young tall guy, long hair with wide hat, always wears shorts.. he always dancing near the pole, when the MRT stop, he always walk to the door to see outside while dancing, then move to the pole again when the MRT is start moving...
always seen during trip from city hall to toa payoh after office hour...

mid-40 guy, pale as a zombie, really2 pale, and he keep walking to the other end of the train... walk really slow, with "no life" expression....

:sweat::sweat: ..... these cases very scary.

did he dance around the pole like the bollywood movies?

Thankfully no. He raised his hands and sway to his singing. For the NDP one, he was "looking" very patriotic.

Did you see "him" walk through the poles?

1: saw this guy wearing a sunglass dancing , talking and laughing to himself.
few days later, saw the same guy at peninsular plaza..also dancing and laughing to himself while watching the TV in a shop.

2: saw this navy guy with spine/nerve problem or something, every time he twists his head, he will said "chee bye" , he did that many times.....

3:saw this woman, every time she boards the train at bukit batok ( to amk), she will say " wah , cool cool, air con very cool, wah got seat".

4: saw few times passengers quarreling with each other....usually because of crowded train...push here push there, people got fed up...

Last edited:
Pardon the South Park pun;

I've got a golden ticket..........

This may not be extra strange, but it's pretty amusing nonetheless. Sometimes you'll notice that a gender imbalance forms on the seats. One side will have a majority of male passengers, and the other a majority of female. Eventually, almost all on one side will be male and the other female. Happens most often when the train's only half full, and people can actually pick seats.

On a side note, it seems that men are a lot more reluctant to give up their seats than women. Kinda sad, really...

Lets talk about this topic. Do you met strange happening when you are aboard the public transportation like MRT? I am not talking about couple kissing or drinking or did not let go seats for disabilities. I am refering to strange passengers who do extraordinary things in MRT.

Some scenerios which I encountered (True encounter)

Scenerio 1
There is always a "Mad" man shouting loudly daily when I was on board the MRT travelling from Choa Chu Kang to Kranji in the morning at timing 6.05 - 6.20am. This man never fail to shout. I can't figure what he is shouting. Maybe he is releasing stress. :think:. This shouting happened normally at the end part of the MRT train.

Scenerio 2
Once I saw this guy lying on the floor smiling to himself when I aboard the MRT at bukit batok station. He is just smiling and laughing. Then he got off the train looking normal. :bigeyes:

These strange things did happen on the MRT train. I kind of worries on the safety of the passengers.

Did anyone of you encounter these scenerios or other strange happenings???
BTW, please don't talk about ghost stories and also keep this thread animal friendly.
Cheers! :)

... tat " shouting mad man " was previously seen ard AMK station..

Status
Not open for further replies.