Stinking smell in Peninsula Plaza??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengchiat kor kor,

I smelt you before. You smell ok lah... I heard you are so handsome; maybe all the betel nuts mei mie will rush for you at PP.

Jokes aside, you are a really nice person.:thumbsup:

why only guys say these things to me? :bsmilie:

Eat pork got what smell? I'll like to know.

we eat it so we r accustomed to it. :)

in fact u try smelling the pork cooking in other parts of the world?
it seems to be a lot stronger n can get to u if u r
used to singapore's 'pork-lite'.

The Myanmarese are indeed very hardworking people and I have the privilege to work with them before. And on top of that, they are a very determined race as well.

Now you tell me, what is the obvious reason that you say made BK move out of Peninsular? I'll like to hear that.
I used to go to BK quite often, and I noticed this one was very quiet, so that could be more the real reason.........

HS

we eat it so we r accustomed to it. :)

in fact u try smelling the pork cooking in other parts of the world?
it seems to be a lot stronger n can get to u if u r
used to singapore's 'pork-lite'.

I'm not talking about the smell of pork my fren. The originator of that post said that people who eat a lot of pork has a kind of smell. I wanna know what smell is he talking about, cause I LOVE my pork chop and char siew rice :devil:

anybody know what is that smell?!!!:sticktong it really stain/stink my clothing...i wonder how staff in cathay photo can endure it ....

Hi, I know what kind of smell is it:light:! I ask my friends from Myanmar used to go Peninsula Plaza often to have Myanmar Food! They all have the same answer. It is the Young Bamboo cook with Three Layer Pork Soup which they call it the (Meet – Chin);p! The Meet – Chin smell may be stronger due to the Young Bamboo when it is cook for hours for it to be soft enough to eat (Chinese will know that too) They also told me that not only the Meet – Chin cause the smell to be so stink! The Betel Nuts when they chew, Wet Food, Dried Food and the Workers after a hard day of work, will be the reason to cause the smell:sticktong. Personally I think still not too bad to me and I like Myanmar food too! Cheers!:cheers:

I used to go to BK quite often, and I noticed this one was very quiet, so that could be more the real reason.........

Yah, I feel this is the reason for the closure too. But Contaxable seems to suggest another explanation for his so called obvious reasons. Well, maybe I misunderstood him....maybe....

thread closed,getting more sensitive....soooo the smell definitely not caused by sewage pipe leakage...:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.