smurfing/cloning

Status
Not open for further replies.
How u want your slap to be done? Medium Rare or Well Done? :devil:

But then again, smurfette, i got alot of dying wish, banning u is not 1 of them, but maybe doing other things might be more worthwhile to write in my deathnote.

sigh...up to u.if u continue to think i'm a smurf.so be it.
i rest my case.

sigh...up to u.if u continue to think i'm a smurf.so be it.
i rest my case.

03fette.gif

and i thought CS admins has ways of knowing IP address and banning smurfies?
I dun see what's wrong with having clones... Btw, IP address, if two users share using the same PC or laptop how? :dunno:

I dun see what's wrong with having clones... Btw, IP address, if two users share using the same PC or laptop how? :dunno:

it's ok provided u're not using the other acc to fool around, such as flaming, helping to bid for ur own item which is on sale... etc.etc.

but then again, why would u want 2 accounts in the first place? feel more shiok? chat with urself by using the 2 acc? :dunno:

i'm damn un-imaginative and un-creative. maybe i shud haf 2 accounts. :think:

youhong, you dont see what's wrong?:bigeyes:
so, can kindly please tell me what's right or what's the justification of having clones please?

Go to Rome, do what Romans do. I don't know why there's a need for a zero-tolerance policy, but I wanna be here, I gotta respect that.

youhong, you dont see what's wrong?:bigeyes:
so, can kindly please tell me what's right or what's the justification of having clones please?
I want to abandon this nick? :bsmilie:

i may have clocked 2000 posts but i am still a bloody noob to CS.

my friction with joho in portraiture has made me learn new things.
someone pm me and told me it's NOT uncommon for members here to have multiple nicks.

is it true?
if so, WHY?

and i thought CS admins has ways of knowing IP address and banning smurfies?no?

should have told me earlier....i could have created christopher grey or ansel adams, so you guys wont dare make a single comment about my pic.

PS:dont pm me with regards to my friction with joho ya?we're cool with each other, the only problem we have is we are both god damn frank, and that's where the sparks ignite.
i still love him though...:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
are you suggesting joho has a second nick? it seems to me that way.. but I trust he has no need for a 2nd nick. His works speaks for themselves. he knows his stuff and he's got real good ones at it.

it's ok provided u're not using the other acc to fool around, such as flaming, helping to bid for ur own item which is on sale... etc.etc.

but then again, why would u want 2 accounts in the first place? feel more shiok? chat with urself by using the 2 acc? :dunno:

i'm damn un-imaginative and un-creative. maybe i shud haf 2 accounts. :think:
i wanna see superuser kenna ban!! quick quick quick! register 2nd nick!!

GUYS GUYS PLEASE STOP BEING OT.

As for jeanie's question about why the admin's cannot catch trolls, i also wondering why!

cant they just scan the database of ips and check if there are any duplicates?

say you have 2 persons at home who log on to CS using the same computer, how?

say there's an office with more than 1 person logging on to CS, how?

some companies got proxy, all the IP addresses think will be the same ...

also, think ISP dun give static IP to users right?

I have many nicks one.

Cheesecake, pancake, furrycake, Paul Yeo, Del_CtrlnoAlt, eikin, eibin, eipee, ellery etc. etc. are all me. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

BAN ALL! close down CS! No more problem!

are you suggesting joho has a second nick? it seems to me that way.. but I trust he has no need for a 2nd nick. His works speaks for themselves. he knows his stuff and he's got real good ones at it.

pengz...
please take a read at portraits folder under j:backlit thread.
i didnt suggest.he said it himself.

nothing good will come out of it
and you will also gain nothing

so you see a crime on the street, keep quiet right?
cos

nothing good will come out of it(you thought), and you also gain nothing from it.:dunno:

i'm not going to contest it since joho is not my personal troll.( i love you darling:kiss: )

i have no problems with him cloning dollies or anyone else but it just makes me wonder WHY cs allows their rules to be bent,or broken.
that's all.

cos

nothing good will come out of it(you thought), and you also gain nothing from it.:dunno:

i'm not going to contest it since joho is not my personal troll.( i love you darling:kiss: )

i have no problems with him cloning dollies or anyone else but it just makes me wonder WHY cs allows their rules to be bent,or broken.
that's all.

its a job for the CSI...

cos

that's all.

you can always report IDs that you suspect to be clones to the admins and let them decide if they really are clones and handle accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.