Singnet 10Mbps Unlimited Free Gift - iMac!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... i hope starhub gives away Mac PRO.....:bsmilie:

cheers...

No bluetooth and intergrated graphic card?

Hmm.. still.. not a bad deal. Better than the Lenovo desktop and Compaq ones...

Last year was ipod 30gb.... now is imac 17" :bigeyes: next year ????:think:

Dont forget you are paying for it. It is not free.

i just hope there wont be much ppl signing up this promo, it is sickening to see the same threads "why my singnet keep disconnected/website is down/call their customer service cannot get thru, i should have stayed with starhub"

Not true at all...probably people have that was inheritted by bad wiring of their copper line....I am on Singnet for almost 1 week + now and no disconnection whatsoever....both in wired and wireless mode....I am a maxonline 4000 convertor and the SNBB wireless router bootup the same way like the Starhub cable modem....it's intergrated wireless so now I can auction off my Netgear router for extra cash as well :D One thing though don't expect your surfing speed will boost up becoz there are many things else affecting this....downloading from youtube or watching movie trailer cetainly faster though :thumbsup:

Btw the Sony Bravia just arrieved yesterday morning and I am happy....still getting use to the wider screen and fatter image on the screen especially while watching EPL matches :D Btw widescreen DVD movie was totally new experience...there were so many screnes that yet to discovered from the old 4:3 format :D

haiiz..... for those who are attracted to this promo ..... please 'san1si1'.. give it three thots :confused:

My family and I went to sign up for the earlier 10MPS promo ... its inconvenience ever since ...intermittent disconnection....slow surfing speed and we are paying $88 per month :sweat: .....IMHO, not worth the $$$ ..if you keep track of the ST forum, this is not new..a lot of users are facing same issues.......somehow, ADSL 2+ is not very stable in Singapore and it was still rolled out :(

To-date, they are still troubleshooting my household .... and it is almost 8 months liao

here my share ( dun "bomb" me :bsmilie: ):

have been with singtel since that free dial-up service - dial-up paid - 3500 now..

not much of disconnection... speed DO sometime become slow...

thinking of sign the 10mpbs, BUT can only sign up on 1 jan 2007... ( haiz, no free 32" LCD, no iMac )

like wat others say, the wiring in ur estate play a part too...

thinking of joining starhub, but dun know good or not..

thinking of the new M1 service, but hear its not too good..

so, both starhub and singtel got good and bad points loh.. M1 still new...

here my share ( dun "bomb" me :bsmilie: ):

have been with singtel since that free dial-up service - dial-up paid - 3500 now..

not much of disconnection... speed DO sometime become slow...

thinking of sign the 10mpbs, BUT can only sign up on 1 jan 2007... ( haiz, no free 32" LCD, no iMac )

like wat others say, the wiring in ur estate play a part too...

thinking of joining starhub, but dun know good or not..

thinking of the new M1 service, but hear its not too good..

so, both starhub and singtel got good and bad points loh.. M1 still new...

dude, my advice is avoid ADSL 2+ technology ...as I am writing this, the technician is beside me..troubleshooting my house's disconnection problems :bsmilie:

dude, my advice is avoid ADSL 2+ technology ...as I am writing this, the technician is beside me..troubleshooting my house's disconnection problems :bsmilie:

wa..

so early come liao.. :bsmilie:

dont let him out yr house if he cant do it right...release yr dog..
:bsmilie:

Actually, you can recontract 3 months before your actual contract expires.

Actually, you can recontract 3 months before your actual contract expires.

i know... :(

end of contract = april 2007,

3 month b4 = jan 2007..

promo end 31 dec..

haiz...

This iMac promo is not good because this iMac:

1) Intergrated memory, i.e. lousy graphics, lousy color management == potentially lousy photos
2) No Bluetooth. Must buy external USB BT later.
3) Only can burn CDs, no DVDs. You can however watch DVDs.
4) No Apple Remote control unlike the other better iMacs. Must buy it is as an add-on later.
5) Max RAM is only 2Gb unlike the other iMacs with 3GB max.

Status
Not open for further replies.