Simple product (seefei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww...=( it's ok..lemme know if u hv another slot next time =D

awww...=( it's ok..lemme know if u hv another slot next time =D

Unless u are really interested to go into petography, I think u can skip joining. Reason is I maybe trying to organise a TFCD cosplayer session for new Pentax strobists. No promise though. But hope to hold one in end Jul/Aug.

If one were to take place, it should be a 4-5hrs session. 1st 1/2 hr go thru the basics, next 2 hrs we'll shot. After that 1/2hr break then we'll take 1-2hrs go thru some post process.

This should help all the new Pentax strobists have a better idea on creating basic effects and how to PP them to bring out the shot.

If no TFCD then we can do some products bah.:bsmilie:

Edit: Whatever sharing workshop I organise will be at basic lvl only. Dun think I'm qualified to share at advance or higher lvl lol

wow..that will be great! That means I gotta get my flash fast...I'm gonna get a Sigma 530 as my first external flash so is tat ok?

wow..that will be great! That means I gotta get my flash fast...I'm gonna get a Sigma 530 as my first external flash so is tat ok?

Dun be in hurry to get the flash.. Think I have enough flash for a basic sharing session:bsmilie: It'll be good if some bro with V2s and pocket wizards to join, then can share on wireless trigger also, as I tend to use optical:sweat:

Strobist action u'll need one with wireless. Sigma 530 Super might be better^^;

wa, longko, your product shots have great lighting

when i eventually get a proper flash, must ka cheow you to teach me too :devil: i realise that what i do not know about flash photography is.. well, a lot. hahaha.

Unless u are really interested to go into petography, I think u can skip joining. Reason is I maybe trying to organise a TFCD cosplayer session for new Pentax strobists. No promise though. But hope to hold one in end Jul/Aug.

If one were to take place, it should be a 4-5hrs session. 1st 1/2 hr go thru the basics, next 2 hrs we'll shot. After that 1/2hr break then we'll take 1-2hrs go thru some post process.

This should help all the new Pentax strobists have a better idea on creating basic effects and how to PP them to bring out the shot.

If no TFCD then we can do some products bah.:bsmilie:

Edit: Whatever sharing workshop I organise will be at basic lvl only. Dun think I'm qualified to share at advance or higher lvl lol

yeah yeah yeah... strobist practice...:thumbsup:

ok~ tks alot! I'm super newbie to all this so gotta bring down notebook and pencil to jot down all the details..ahahaa

Dun be in hurry to get the flash.. Think I have enough flash for a basic sharing session:bsmilie: It'll be good if some bro with V2s and pocket wizards to join, then can share on wireless trigger also, as I tend to use optical:sweat:

Strobist action u'll need one with wireless. Sigma 530 Super might be better^^;

ok ok...V2s on the way...

when i eventually get a proper flash, must ka cheow you to teach me too :devil: i realise that what i do not know about flash photography is.. well, a lot. hahaha.

lol dun say teach lah, we share share lah, just like the macro session we had last yr;) u are 1 person I die die dun mind share, cos u always end up with something diff that always open up my mind:bsmilie:

if you come back, then we must kacau you with how to take those killer scenery photography with that sigma 10-20mm kit lens of yours ! :bsmilie:

longko spoke highly of your landscape photography when we chatted during our shopping spree in swissco last week :)

longko spoke highly of your landscape photography when we chatted during our shopping spree in swissco last week :)

lol ya^^ I think except for the vietnam pet forum, all other forums I frequent (dogs, photography, etc) I mentioned night86mare shots to someone b4^^;

Edit: btw there'll be a cosplay event on 5th and 6th
Cosfest
Date: 5 and 6 July!!!
Cost: Free

For those interested in color gel, this is how u can DIY one.
IMGP1325copy.jpg

You can buy these PP sheet from Daiso and they come as big as B3, so dun need all go buy 1. Just 1 or 2 person buy can share liao^^ I have blue, if anyone needs let me know, especially those going for the Pentax June gathering. I can ask seefei or hjbyeo bro to pass during the outing (if they are attending).

Here's the effect with a DIY snoot grid on^^
IMGP1324copy.jpg

DIY snoot grid you can get details here;
http://lightingmods.blogspot.com/2007/06/diy-black-straws-snoot-grid-part-1.html

Black straws can get from SKP http://www.skp.com.sg/ IIRC, it's abt 100 for $0.70

thanks longko for sharing. i may be dropping by the gathering on 22 july but may not stay long. so you can pass to me the gel for sharing with other bro.

i am interested in the cosplay fest. anyone else coming? ishou80?

Yes yes..I'm keen but only if few of the guys are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.