Share Some RF Shots 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
3452189829_4366fc9366_b.jpg

Sharp Shooters...

i had posted a previous version of this, but the temple has since refurbished it, and changed the colour to beige and gold.

3451712097_a1428716fa.jpg

m8, 50mm @ f/2

Last edited:
3453163396_beacc0bd4b_b.jpg

This man is flirtatious.... he bought an M8, sold it... went back to film, bought a M7, XPAN, IIIf, sold it... and went back to M8.2...

his name is Cactus jACK

3452335347_3839f885c0_b.jpg

Cactus + Jack + Benny :bsmilie:
21 elmarit asph... hhhmmm... *fondle*

chiif - i think you should just buy the x-pan, you seem to enjoy it so much... besides, i think bossman is running out of cabinet space already...

This man is flirtatious.... he bought an M8, sold it... went back to film, bought a M7, XPAN, IIIf, sold it... and went back to M8.2...

his name is Cactus jACK
*ouch*... still have my iiif, and it is fondled with love... sold the m7 in preparation for a MP, mah!!! :bsmilie:

but i must admit, i got spoilt on the instant satisfaction offered by digital...

:kok: no more public personal attacks *tsk*

21 elmarit asph... hhhmmm... *fondle*

chiif - i think you should just buy the x-pan, you seem to enjoy it so much... besides, i think bossman is running out of cabinet space already...

No need to fondle.. just buy.. this is one Hell of a lens

Here one simple shot for you

3453238336_c8faffd2ca.jpg

Shot wide open 2.8..

A ex-XPAN user told me that he can achieve the same XPAN effect by croping a picture taken by a 21mm lens....

Well, I don't think so... can anyone guess whether this is by a XPAN?

3454351196_74cdf320a2_b.jpg

Looks like Chiif is in a mood for games.. :bsmilie:

I will have a go here too

can anyone guess whether this is by a XPAN?

3453870591_9397aa5aaf_o.jpg

Looks like Chiif is in a mood for games.. :bsmilie:

I will have a go here too

can anyone guess whether this is by a XPAN?

3453870591_9397aa5aaf_o.jpg

interesting!. For chiif's hmm.. doesnt seem like taken from the higher contrast f4 or the f5.6 xpan...

for yours, its digital right ;)

Last edited:
interesting!. For chiif's hmm.. doesnt seem like taken from the higher contrast f4 or the f5.6 xpan...

for yours, its digital right ;)

Hahaha.. you got me.. yup it's digital :bsmilie:

Anyway.. it's too "clean" to be from a film camera

For Chiif's .. the only thing I am sure is it shot on film, unless I am gravely wrong.. there is "texture" to the shot.

That's the thing that digital can't produce.. or at least I don't have the skill to do it ;)

But even if I did, I would "cheat" it. :sweat:

love that 15mm boochap... pls avoid those people.. they are out to poison people ;)

M6+summitar+kodak 400tx- without sharpening and tweeking.. Self develop

Hexar RF with 15mm

Digital or film.. a pic will always be a pic :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.