Share Some RF Shots 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
6723303575_9ce4934f46_z.jpg

6723303113_9aace27fb8_z.jpg

Canonet​

Sharing some recent pics on Portra 800... got the film from the land of the rising sun, thanks to paapoopa! :thumbsup:

m7 - 35 cron v4

Sharing some recent pics on Portra 800... got the film from the land of the rising sun, thanks to paapoopa! :thumbsup:

m7 - 35 cron v4

always enjoy your street shots!!..

Heh heh, nice one - I see you're practising what you preach.

"Lying in wait / forcing nothing / being a light-sensitive plate."
"It's simply a matter of noticing things and organizing them."

Heh heh, nice one - I see you're practising what you preach.

"Lying in wait / forcing nothing / being a light-sensitive plate."
"It's simply a matter of noticing things and organizing them."

Thanks bro... that just me re-quoting the great HCB & Elliott Erwitt! :)

thanks!!

actually, i didn't had high hopes for this film. bought it on a lark to try out something new. looks like this might become my staple film for the M7... :think:

then again, when all the stars are aligned, you can't really get a sucky pic on a M7... :bsmilie:
I picked up a box of 3 today, and I think I know what film they used. It's essentially the Solaris 800 by Ferrania. Chiif used to carry it but I think he said it was discontinued but then again... seems that Lomo is still selling them.

Have a prosperous and happy lunar new year everyone!

m7 - 35 cron v4 - portra 800

amazingly decisive moment, angle and composition. i found this very impressive and amusing.

Here's a few shots taken during a recent trip to Shimoda City on the Izu Peninsula south of Tokyo

Legacy Pro 400 (a.k.a. Fujifilm Neopan 400)
Leica Summicron 35mm f2 ASPH
Leica M7

Souvenir sales woman

Dog walks man

Girls at foot onsen

Afternoon snooze in the park

Bus stop attendants

Last edited:
The old friendly shop keeper!
6735196037_8c6124e480_z.jpg

Father and son duo navigating though the increasingly impossible Chinatown streets as the Chinese Lunar New year approaches.

DuoNavigation by tang_yiming, on Flickr

M6 | Ilford Delta 400 | Kodak HC-110

Was just at the Leica New Year Celebrations at Leica Ginza, they hired two beautiful models dressed in kimonos for us to take pictures of. Many thanks to Shiyo Takahashi of Leica Japan for the invite.

Please forgive the poorly taken pics, by the time I took the pics I was already force fed almost a bottle of champagne by the kind waiters and was pretty much cross eyed.

L2015875.jpg

L2015872.jpg

L2015871.jpg

Photos taken by M9 and Noc.

amazingly decisive moment, angle and composition. i found this very impressive and amusing.

Thanks bro! Wishing you a prosperous new year with lots of decisive moments too, be it photographic or gear acquisition! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.