SEED on 17 November 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.
engr said:
So wats the program like ah?? Newbie dunno wat to do there!!
1st of all,

Call Adam. Then instructions will be given over the phone. Next find that bugger and he will explain to you the important of SEED and etc. Next you will be shower with may hi and lo. After which, you will need to give a brief intro to yourself and the camera sys you using. Style of shooting etc etc etc...Next and not the least, you will be bombarded with many many question one of which is "have you taken your dinner?". It better that the Ans be good or else.... Ok and the last of all, that is if Uncle Larry turn up, you will face his Wrath.... be prepare to be flatten... unless of cos you are of a bigger build then him.

Well that all the bullshit there is.

So just come on down..... things happen the way it shld ...

Hi guys, just to prepare you guys (especially those who are looking out for me) that I may run a little late today ... my graduating pupils are having their Prom Nite thingy in school (actually shouldn't call it Prom Nite as it's held in the day).

Anyway, I'll reach there by 7pm.

Hope to see all of you there! ;)

SniperD said:
Go! Go! Go!

hehehe.. just came back from Taipei... with a fresh load of photos.. but dunno if I can swing by tonight... still have to unpack :cry:

u can always unpack another day, but u have to wait 2 more weeks for another SEED :D

I'm relatively new in Singapore and certain would like to take opportunity to meet some of you & learn to become Singaporean :bsmilie: . Unfortunately, every Wed I've to work late. So, pls consider arranging on other day for next SEED. :)

Hey guys... Long time no see... Esp Bluestrike, A.G and SnipperD... will try to pop by tonight.. :cheers:

I was at Peninsular Plaza Food Court this evening close to 7pm but didn't see any groups of people there carrying camera bags. :sweat: :sweat: At first I thought it was at Funan Food Court instead, went to Funan but didn't find a group there. Then went back to Peninsular Plaza Food Court. Well, I must have been blind 'cause I really couldn't find a gathering of people with cameras..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Was at Peninsula Plaza Food Court at 6.30 to 7.00pm. Saw a group of ppl. Was wondering if the bespectacled tall guy with a short sleeved beige shirt is Adam. If it is, at least I can recognise him now. Not much different from the cartoon avatar of himself, ;) hehehe. Had to run off to settle some things :cry: ; will join you ppl next round. cya

I was there too at 6plus... Thought I was at the wrong place...

Thankfully, I saw Adam...

Thanks for sharing with me some of the tips Adam... I enjoyed my time there... even though it was short... ;)

akira said:
I was at Peninsular Plaza Food Court this evening close to 7pm but didn't see any groups of people there carrying camera bags. :sweat: :sweat: At first I thought it was at Funan Food Court instead, went to Funan but didn't find a group there. Then went back to Peninsular Plaza Food Court. Well, I must have been blind 'cause I really couldn't find a gathering of people with cameras..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
hmmm there are a whole lot of people at there...maybe u can try calling Adam, if you can't find us.

Funny I walked passed most the table and didn't even see anyone with DSLR or camera bags......:cry: Maybe the group that was there were only chatting / eating :(

akira said:
Funny I walked passed most the table and didn't even see anyone with DSLR or camera bags......:cry: Maybe the group that was there were only chatting / eating :(
yeah I think so too... I nvr bring my stuff and was sitting there eating ... hmm.. and chatting..

we have been sitting there and wondering if we should have at least a camera on the table to identify ourselves.... then Adam came, and CSers dropped by upon seeing a familiar face.. hmm.. Bluestrike.. we better do something next round... like placing A.G's poster on the table?? :sweat:

SnipperD: I was not the only Rare guest... I saw someone that MIA for quite sometime.. our King of Macro... wow.. imagine the shock on my face.. that is what i call Rare! :bigeyes:

Jeff: Sorry man.. you came late.. was waiting for you then you turned up at an "auspicious time". Anyway, we'll do it the next time, my treat! ;)

Violett said:
we have been sitting there and wondering if we should have at least a camera on the table to identify ourselves.... then Adam came, and CSers dropped by upon seeing a familiar face.. hmm.. Bluestrike.. we better do something next round... like placing A.G's poster on the table?? :sweat:

SnipperD: I was not the only Rare guest... I saw someone that MIA for quite sometime.. our King of Macro... wow.. imagine the shock on my face.. that is what i call Rare! :bigeyes:

Jeff: Sorry man.. you came late.. was waiting for you then you turned up at an "auspicious time". Anyway, we'll do it the next time, my treat! ;)

It had been a very long time since those old faces popped up.... :cool:

Hi to all, especially to the newcomers.

I'm glad that I could help ... I won't be organising the next SEED on 30 November (tentative date) as I'll be away to freezing cold Shandong, China.

But fear not my potential newcomers, you'll be in the safe hands of Bluestrike and gang! ;)

Adam Goi said:
Hi to all, especially to the newcomers.

I'm glad that I could help ... I won't be organising the next SEED on 30 November (tentative date) as I'll be away to freezing cold Shandong, China.

But fear not my potential newcomers, you'll be in the safe hands of Bluestrike and gang! ;)

Adam, your stuffs are with me... :D :D
Time for pool time & DW4.......................................... :sweatsm:

ransoma22 said:
Adam, your stuffs are with me... :D :D
Time for pool time & DW4.......................................... :sweatsm:

Ah ... that can be arranged! My 420EX is so damn lucky ... so far get to travel to South Korea and NZ ... so lucky ... I wonder where it'll go next ... ;) :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.