SB600 for $299!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I got mine on Friday without tagging along other buyer. I got a 2nd hand SB600 for $300. The new one cost me only $299! Damn, should have waited and buy 2 instead.

At least I got my hand on one of those on offer. Not sure if they will be at Sitex 2009 which will be at Singapore Expo on 26-29 Nov. Nikon was not at the last PC show. They may skip Sitex too. PC show used to be at Singapore Expo only, maybe Nikon avoid the location.

FYI, Sigma only take part in IT show. Got this information when I send my lens to them for repair.

So far, I think IT show and Comex is the better shows. They usually get more participation from vendors.

hi guys any of you tried to do inquiries on sb-600? the cheapest i can get is $350 from some store beside lucky plaza (think it's far east)

i think i am looking more and more like a carrot head.

i was juz quoted $380 at CP-M, CASH!!!

and i was still intending to buy 2...

Anyone intending to sell off theirs???

Hmm..i think it's best to wait for the next IT show

IT shows prices are ridiculously high.

Would never buy anything but memory cards from there :)

WOW! I was @ funan just yesterday and checking out camera shops in Peninsula and the cheapest quote i got was for $380! This is a great deal indeed!

Member can claim carpark 2 dollars. So 297 only and can use credit card.

Just called Challenger, the SB 600 has to bought bundled with camera.

Yesterday I saw few boxes on the display rack at Challenger IMM
But dunno if the box is empty one or not :think:
Price tag was $299!!! never ask the salesperson coz not in the buying mode

I just walk in buy. No where display need to buy anything. And the price tag only shows 299. I bought it just now.

Last I saw 4 left. Think they doing stock taking now also.

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMjYuanBn.jpg

Bought it 4 pm. Folded receipt cause got member info.

waah lan neh

Status
Not open for further replies.