RSAF Open House 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to know if tripod allow?

In the last openhouse, I remember seeing one or two tripods around.

But in broad daylight, do you really need to carry that tripod? Dun tell me you got shaky hands due to too much cafeine.:sweat:

guess tripod's for timer photography wif urself in front of the aircraft on display

I wanna go....

But I'm not that military-aviation oriented. Hehe more for Civillians myself :D

Last edited:
I'll be going as well :)

Btw, just curious, did any of u guys NSman received any invitaion for this show thru your mail with you name on it?

Im curious as to why is my name on it..:)

i recieved something..
but i not NSman yet... :bsmilie:

Do head early if you want to take photos of the E2C hawkeye as it'll be the last time we will see it at the RSAF open house.

RSAF has acquired four new Gulfstream G550 jets, which will assume the E-2C Hawkeye aircraft's airborne early warning role and the new aircraft will be in Singapore by 2010.

How long is the travel time for bus number 90 from Toa Payoh to the PLAB ?

Heard on Power98 FM - Shuttle bus from Hougang, Eunos and Toa Payoh interchange, that is to say 3 locations, one more than the 2 announced earlier.

I guess without stops, from Toa Payoh, it should take 20mins, or at most 30mins due to jams along Airport Rd.

Thanks for the heads up about the journey time.

I'm not too sure if there'll be a free shuttle bus service from Toa Payoh interchange.:confused:

Heard on Power98 FM - Shuttle bus from Hougang, Eunos and Toa Payoh interchange, that is to say 3 locations, one more than the 2 announced earlier.

I guess without stops, from Toa Payoh, it should take 20mins, or at most 30mins due to jams along Airport Rd.

hmmm...aviation enthusiasts have reported seeing the aircraft in Singapore airspace few months back!:bigeyes: Could they reveal it in the Open House? ;p

I received an info sheet from RSAF that Lens must not be more than 150mm. :eek:

Hmmms... just follow what's in the website... Everything is correct there. And the free shuttle buses does not operate from Toa Payoh, u have to catch the SBS bus from there. (",)

Status
Not open for further replies.