Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she get far, just have a translator to help her. More crass.. Whirl piss!

Last edited:
she is scarily bad. i have a feeling she will make foreigners stand up and pay more attention to singapore instead of asking 'is that part of china?'.

Sigh...
The second video of her in bikini on board the Singapore Flyer isn't much better. She is trying her level best, but sadly, smiling unnaturally and stealing glances at the camera lens while trying to remember how to put verbs and nouns together is hardly encouraging for viewers back at home here.
I personally really truly believe that we, Singapore, are heading for trouble this time round with the Miss World contest. Sorry, sorry, it's my personal opinion.
Last time when Miss World/Universe were held and broadcasted live, many a Singaporean would 'eat snake' and take some time off while at work to watch the event.
I think this time round really 'no eyes to see'.

Can't bear to watch actually.

There's only so much cringing one can take... ;p

Can't bear to watch actually.

There's only so much cringing one can take... ;p

Lucky SG unlike HK, Miss watever does not end up in our local dramas... else, i can expect everyday 9pm i hear ambulance sounding off everywhere... and instead of those overacting ppl shouting on tv, we hear loud screams across the blocks like someone scored a goal in world cup finals...

3344690888_85c761ceaa.jpg

3343836637_8c6cfe9688.jpg

(sorry abt the zits)

she is quite pretty in person, she dropped out from MSU 2009.

But she need more speech training and her engrish must improve.

Lucky SG unlike HK, Miss watever does not end up in our local dramas... else, i can expect everyday 9pm i hear ambulance sounding off everywhere... and instead of those overacting ppl shouting on tv, we hear loud screams across the blocks like someone scored a goal in world cup finals...

Haha... wah lau, with our current representative, this time round I really feel so pai seh until don't know where to hide my face ah...
Even thinking about it gives me goose bumps...

Hmmmm... why do i get a feeling this is starting to become a reality in miss world pegant?

Q: Name a fruit that starts with letter A
A: My answer is *looks up think think* Ang Mo Tan

Q: How about a fruit beginning with letter L
A: Thats.... easy.... Lew Lian

and the saga continues... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Q: What is your favourite fashion accessory?
A: My plecious lubber band

Q: Erm...ok... Last question, what is your favourite hobby?
A: LANCING!!!

maybe is fan bah... how come the picture so underexposed?

Fan? Fan can anyhow anyhow go near near the Missy and take photo one meh?
I am sure must have had some security and control mah, no?
Then I can also wear lao ah pek photog vest and walk right up to interview Missy and take her picture lor, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.