Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare Miss World to Miss Universe... seems like galaxies apart...

:D

That's because she's a banana... Lived abroad a lot, and generally dates (much) older ang moh men only. She can practice her england a lot.

Last edited:
10.jpg

I think Ris Low is the most beautiful Singapore girl I've seen. Not that I've seen many Singapore girls. :)

Don't want? Can send her to Australia.

We let her become our Miss Australia. :bsmilie:

never judge a book by its cover... ;p

That's because she's a banana... Lived abroad a lot, and generally dates (much) older ang moh men only. She can practice her england a lot.
bro .... not so nice to speculate like that ... it's quite hurting :bheart:

she is Rachel Kum, should be an eurasian so naturally she speaks better england ..... :dunno:

All A level students know that Astar scholarships are 2nd tier, only the 2nd rate people get channelled there..the 1st rate, top tier people take up PSC.

er, that is a very sweeping statement to make.

bro .... not so nice to speculate like that ... it's quite hurting :bheart:

she is Rachel Kum, should be an eurasian so naturally she speaks better england ..... :dunno:

Race has nothing to do with education. Most caucasians can't speak a word of english.

And who said I'm speculating? ;)

10.jpg

I think Ris Low is the most beautiful Singapore girl I've seen. Not that I've seen many Singapore girls. :)

Don't want? Can send her to Australia.

We let her become our Miss Australia. :bsmilie:

this pic of her looks so much different compared to the video.:dunno:

All A level students know that Astar scholarships are 2nd tier, only the 2nd rate people get channelled there..the 1st rate, top tier people take up PSC.

Besides the usual top A level students, the information and news have spread to the adults and the whole of Singapore. now everyone knows Astar is where all the 2nd rate are filtered downwards to.

http://www.salary.sg/2009/again-presidents-scholars-not-doing-engineering-or-science/
I do hope you have some proof to back that up for it is insulting to the researchers producing good work in Singapore.

Back on topic!

Holy crap, are the judges deaf?! I don't expect a contestent to slang her way through but come on, surely having a decent level of diction is a must?

Last edited:
First of all you muz find another contestant that is better than her.. :bsmilie:

Edit: And the other contestant(s) that speaks better than her should also have a reasonable appearance too.. then the judge maybe will be more stressed in the consideration for the winner..

You can't have a Miss Singapore World that can trigger a "fall-off the chair" reaction from viewers right.. no matter how well they spoke or how fluent their english.

Remember.. First, you see them. Then you heard them speak. Looks are usually more important..

Back on topic!

Holy crap, are the judges deaf?! I don't expect a contestent to slang her way through but come on, surely having a decent level of diction is a must?

Last edited:
I do hope you have some proof to back that up for it is insulting to the researchers producing good work in Singapore.

The Hollad V nude walking incident?? The girl still gets to keep her scholarship :dunno:

Ok, back to topic!

AGREED!! How is she ever going to represent Singapore when she enters Miss Universe pageant? People all over the world would be wondering what the hell is a "bigini" and a "zip-bra".

i think you guys should take a look at this ....

[vid]1JbsVONKZY4[/vid]

*speechless*

U guys are just darn bad... look at the vid again... the videographer is helping us and you guys are trying to hurt us again...

The videographer already tried to do backfocusing to prevent us from getting blind... and i think he used 1 hand to cover 1 of his ear to prevent contamination... hence he wasn't able to muffle the microphone or turn off the mic.

But still, kudos to the videographer!

Status
Not open for further replies.