Ris Low - Miss Singapore World 2009 talks about fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very soon you will see posting in CS asking how to make my photo go BOOMs. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Must use leaprard print borders.. zebra.. sort of things. It's all right.. but most important must shouts ME

Last edited:
Very soon you will see posting in CS asking how to make my photo go BOOMs. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Then she should take some lesson from Steve Jobs...he is the master of Boom! :p

What she now needs is support from people who believe in her.

For her to improve on her PR skills, she has a rather long way to go. She desperately needs voice training and lessons on conversational English.

Her managing agent is not doing enough to help her. If an interview did not go off right, the PR person has the right to cut in and ask for repeats. I am not surprised she was left alone to rot. You could hear from the Indian interviewer's voice that she was somewhat giggling at the bad replies.

It took me 3years to train myself to face media (without script) for formal business dialogs and 4years for voice training on diction (averaging 3hrs a day). If she can be up to speed within 3mths from where she is now, it might take a miracle.

Meanwhile, her only tricks are to talk less, smile more and let the PR handle the media.

Excellent post! :thumbsup:

Yes, her publicist (if it can be called one) was slipshod at best. This interview should have never been let out.

Secondly, I do agree the interviewer was a little "catty". After judging from Ris' sub-par responses, she could've chosen to go easy, but instead went on to talk about animal prints. And the responses just dropped below the floor from that point onwards.

Even with intensive coaching, there's not a lot one can do for the sheer lack of wit. Just talk less, smile more, and pray hard :bsmilie:

actually with the amount of flak that she's been receiving lately i'm starting to feel sorry for her. yeah, initially i thot it was amusing but it's not anymore.

I still think it amusing :)

I dunt blame her actually for speaking badly cos most Singaporeans speak that way.....poor grammar & pronunciation, improper use of tenses, etc.......In fact, my sympathies to her for being the butt of jokes & insults just becos of the way she speaks, articulates and think.

I only blame the judges for selecting her.......They should have known better!

Yah lor, she hor, can speak like that hor, olehli notch bad liao leh. Many of us also cannotch speaks like that one. Summore can go in TV there and speak hor, got alot of balls leh! Wah say man, I likes her, she booms until very loud! I are very proud of her, give her summore time, her engrish sure become tok kong tok kong one!

Malulah Singapura!

Excellent post! :thumbsup:

Yes, her publicist (if it can be called one) was slipshod at best. This interview should have never been let out.

Secondly, I do agree the interviewer was a little "catty". After judging from Ris' sub-par responses, she could've chosen to go easy, but instead went on to talk about animal prints. And the responses just dropped below the floor from that point onwards.

Even with intensive coaching, there's not a lot one can do for the sheer lack of wit. Just talk less, smile more, and pray hard :bsmilie:

Really? Why should the interview go soft on her? Ris Low is who she is, and she must be responsible for herself. Why should she get any special treatments?

Yah lor, she hor, can speak like that hor, olehli notch bad liao leh. Many of us also cannotch speaks like that one. Summore can go in TV there and speak hor, got alot of balls leh! Wah say man, I likes her, she booms until very loud! I are very proud of her, give her summore time, her engrish sure become tok kong tok kong one!

Malulah Singapura!

Nice. This is exactly the problem :)

wahsei 19 pages liao..

she seems to have a problem with short tongue. well sound like it to me..

BOOMS.
xxxxx

Sigh, hopeless.....

She must lay Low in pasir Ris.

Being interviewed is really not easy.

This model is hot!:

[VID]OFlHDCxWIsU[/VID]

BOOMS

3930822744_c6e2fa0326.jpg
:bsmilie:

Finally found time to watch the video.
It seems to me she has problem with her tongue, that its stuck when she speak, hence words like leopard was not pronounced properly.

But then, did she really wanted to say zebra, or zip bra, I am not sure :p

Status
Not open for further replies.