Ricoh GXR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricoh Japan's site for the A12 28mm: http://www.ricoh.co.jp/dc/gxr/unit4.html

Some sample images there.

I noticed that on my GXR with S10, when I use P, S or A mode, under low light conditions, the shutter speed does not go below 1 second, even if the picture is underexposed. The only way for me to get a shot with shutter speeds slower than that is by switching to M mode. This seems very strange to me.

Does anyone has this problem? Or is it a problem with my S10?

Anyone can help with this?

I've been sitting on the thought of getting the GXR, I got the GRDIII in the meantime to occupy all my lusts.

Now that the 28mm is out, it's the perfect time to BBB!

I WANT!

The lens hood makes it look so sexy!

Does anyone know where to buy the GXR in Singapore? :)

Hi Lucian,

I got my GXR from The Camera Corner. Look for Leslie.

Add: 3 Coleman Street, #B1-14, Peninsula Shopping Centre. Tel: 6338 6469

Terence

need a little help
i have seen a few different price range in the bns threads.
would like to know privately how much does the a12 module with Gxr cost, have the price dropped?

i just did the update of the firmware. excellent! AF is so much better now! :heart: great job Ricoh!

with the 1.29 firmware, it's almost like having a new camera.. the new focussing speed simply brings a smile to my face!

FW 1.29 basically makes AF as fast as GF1. Its amazing what a difference the FW is.

anyone know the price for this new A12 28mm F2.5 Lens?

Nice! Can't wait for the A12 model.

Would anyone know when the A12 28mm will be coming to local stores? This is the prime lens that should have shipped with the GXR, IMHO... ;)

Would anyone know when the A12 28mm will be coming to local stores? This is the prime lens that should have shipped with the GXR, IMHO... ;)

i checked with MS Color weeks ago, supposed to reach SG end of Nov 2010. But till now no news. So pray that it will appear in shop in mid-Dec 2010.

Thanks for the reply! Will have to await it eagerly then :)

Thanks for the reply! Will have to await it eagerly then :)

alternatively the A12/50 is another gems. creamy bokeh. ;p

Ricoh did a really impressive job on revising the current Software for A12 50mm. BZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.