Respect to the KING...

Status
Not open for further replies.
soma said:
Watch a movie just now and recall week ago when i was in Bangkok watching movie.. long advertisment and trailer.. and just before the show start..
everyone stand up...i was amaze... the show not even started and everyone leaving?..:sweat:

No.. they just stand up.. so i just follow.. actually it is a respect to the King while the (country/or birthday???)song is being sung..

amazing citizen of the country.. they love their king so much..:thumbsup:

make me wonder just now if the cinema here start to play the song will anyone standup or will anyone go to the movie..:sweat:

Yes. Thai people love their present king to the max. It was said that he had done many extremely good deeds for the people of Thailand. His family, or the royal family, are regarded as the national high society but although being regarded as the top family in Thailand, they all dress very simple and very down to earth.

I cannot tell you what good deeds did the king did but all his deeds are remembered and monumented. The song you heard in the cinema is not the national anthem but a song to sing and praise the king. If you look like a Thai national, you are expected to show a degree of respect to their beloved king. Do not play a fool or try to be funny with it because all Thais are very serious about their king. It is said to be lawful to kill a person in public showing utmost disrespect to the king. :)

_espn_ said:
Don't have lah... why nobody trust me :cry:

wa.........if you newbie than can tekan liao lor..........hheh heh heh......:bsmilie::bsmilie: now go read up all the rules n regulation in CS..:bsmilie:

soma said:
er.......most cinema don't disturb rite?..you mean other cinema the ticket seller jump on you in the middle of the show meh?:bsmilie::bsmilie:

depends lor, some neighbourhood ones sometimes got siao gee na with bad concealment techniques then attract the cinema people, very sian one. once kena checked at jubilee, lucky i finished my burger liao :bsmilie:

Zeckson Chow said:
Yes. Thai people love their present king to the max. It was said that he had done many extremely good deeds for the people of Thailand. His family, or the royal family, are regarded as the national high society but although being regarded as the top family in Thailand, they all dress very simple and very down to earth.

I cannot tell you what good deeds did the king did but all his deeds are remembered and monumented. The song you heard in the cinema is not the national anthem but a song to sing and praise the king. If you look like a Thai national, you are expected to show a degree of respect to their beloved king. Do not play a fool or try to be funny with it because all Thais are very serious about their king. It is said to be lawful to kill a person in public showing utmost disrespect to the king. :)

Hi Zeckson, were you in Siam Paragon week ago with a girl. Happen that they have a Canon show there on that day.. i think i saw you..:think: holding a camera on your hand.

eikin said:
depends lor, some neighbourhood ones sometimes got siao gee na with bad concealment techniques then attract the cinema people, very sian one. once kena checked at jubilee, lucky i finished my burger liao :bsmilie:

jubilee? sound familiar..:think: you mean spot check for underage?.. is jubilee a cinema or a KTV.:sweatsm:

soma said:
jubilee? sound familiar..:think: you mean spot check for underage?.. is jubilee a cinema or a KTV.:sweatsm:

the cinema in ang mo kio lah aiyo

eikin said:
the cinema in ang mo kio lah aiyo

hahahahhaa.......never been to that cinema..hahahahaha... :rolleyes: i thought you in Japan?:think::think:

soma said:
Hi Zeckson, were you in Siam Paragon week ago with a girl. Happen that they have a Canon show there on that day.. i think i saw you..:think: holding a camera on your hand.

Yes. I was with a girl in Siam Paragon. We visited the Canon EOS Expo then but because I was holding onto a Nikon, not so nice to go in. :) You saw me?

Zeckson Chow said:
Yes. I was with a girl in Siam Paragon. We visited the Canon EOS Expo then but because I was holding onto a Nikon, not so nice to go in. :) You saw me?

Must be you than..saw you..and your model or your girlfriend?:thumbsup: you look a bit different that's why i never approach you..

Nikon also can go see mah.. got nice model.. i hold Panasonic viewcam also go test test...:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Zeckson Chow said:

Hey Zec how come you always with a girl holding onto a Nikon?

When are you going to be with a Nikon holding onto a girl?

:bsmilie:

Sion said:
Hey Zec how come you always with a girl holding onto a Nikon?

When are you going to be with a Nikon holding onto a girl?

:bsmilie:

hold where..?:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

soma said:
Must be you than..saw you..and your model or your girlfriend?:thumbsup: you look a bit different that's why i never approach you..

Nikon also can go see mah.. got nice model.. i hold Panasonic viewcam also go test test...:bsmilie::bsmilie:

No lah, she is not my girlfriend but I've shot her with my Nikon before. Posted some of her pictures on ClubSNAP too sometime back. Anyway, I am in foreign land so don't want to budge into trouble unnecessarily you know? ;)

Zeckson Chow said:
No lah, she is not my girlfriend but I've shot her with my Nikon before. Posted some of her pictures on ClubSNAP too sometime back. Anyway, I am in foreign land so don't want to budge into trouble unnecessarily you know? ;)

They have really pretty model there.:thumbsup::thumbsup:;p. should try to shot more..:p

soma said:
They have really pretty model there.:thumbsup::thumbsup:. should try to shot more..:p

You mean like this one? ;)

f6228291.jpg

Zeckson Chow said:
You mean like this one? ;)

f6228291.jpg

solid...you got this one..

this one...

thaimodel.jpg

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
pic edited? the head gear look err... color abit funny...

Ha ha ha ha. Wah, DCA, this you also can spot ah? Yes, this picture was heavily edited. Why? Because stupid me used the wrong white balance during the shot. So I adjusted each colour channel to try get the image to look more like natural. Bad job ah? :embrass:

Zeckson Chow said:
Ha ha ha ha. Wah, DCA, this you also can spot ah? Yes, this picture was heavily edited. Why? Because stupid me used the wrong white balance during the shot. So I adjusted each colour channel to try get the image to look more like natural. Bad job ah? :embrass:

color blind but sensitive to colors lah, bo pian... irony... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.