Respect to the KING...

Status
Not open for further replies.
soma said:
nabei....got pass by than go eat la...$1 also.. last time only 80cent. I alway tell myself must go eat curry puff whenever i go there..;p;p
LOL... I don't pass by there leh, the only time I been there was lunch leh, but my boss drive, else I will be too far from the place :D

_espn_ said:
LOL... I don't pass by there leh, the only time I been there was lunch leh, but my boss drive, else I will be too far from the place :D

Next time i go there i 'tapao' and PM you...:sticktong remember to eat while still hot from your PM..:bsmilie:

soma said:
Next time i go there i 'tapao' and PM you...:sticktong remember to eat while still hot from your PM..:bsmilie:
Wah.. PM me ah... like that I very touched leh. :bsmilie:

Thought you going to courier it to me :D

I am not Thai.
But I would stand up to show respect for THIS king. Because I want to. Not because somebody forced me.
Because he earned the respect with his good deeds.

Compare the Thai king with one of the brothers of the Sultan of Brunei. It was said that guy wasted much of the country's money. Is it billions? Don't know.

I cannot imagine Singaporeans who would sit down and carry on eating while the rest of the local citizens in any country stood up for their king. In ANY country. Show some respect for other people.

Talk about the ugly Amercian. Ugly Singaporean too.

ricohflex said:
I am not Thai.
But I would stand up to show respect for THIS king. Because I want to. Not because somebody forced me.
Because he earned the respect with his good deeds.

Compare the Thai king with one of the brothers of the Sultan of Brunei. It was said that guy wasted much of the country's money. Is it billions? Don't know.

I cannot imagine Singaporeans who would sit down and carry on eating while the rest of the local citizens in any country stood up for their king. In ANY country. Show some respect for other people.

Talk about the ugly Amercian. Ugly Singaporean too.
Wow, who sit down and carry on eat? :nono: Bad bad.

_espn_ said:
Wow, who sit down and carry on eat? :nono: Bad bad.

hahahhahahhaa.........i think many think you buy Old Chang Kee curry puff from Singapore and than fly to Thailand and watch movie and never stand up...hahaahahahahha:bsmilie::bsmilie:

soma said:
hahahhahahhaa.........i think many think you buy Old Chang Kee curry puff from Singapore and than fly to Thailand and watch movie and never stand up...hahaahahahahha:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Which part never stand up? :bsmilie: Cannot anyhow say leh :bsmilie:

eikin said:
the society constructed in Singapore is one that's anti-heroism, so don't expect anyone to be able to attain that level of respect or command that level of respect ...

I really respect to this feller who post a moon shot in APAD sometime back..he said the pic was taken from his house balcony..or corridor. The best one so far :thumbsup:...wonder this feller can repost the pic to refresh my memory should he happen to read this..:bsmilie: last heard of him was he went to japan..:bsmilie:

soma said:
I really respect to this feller who post a moon shot in APAD sometime back..he said the pic was taken from his house balcony..or corridor. The best one so far :thumbsup:...wonder this feller can repost the pic to refresh my memory should he happen to read this..:bsmilie: last heard of him was he went to japan..:bsmilie:

wah piang ... ... ... .. .. .. . . .

eikin said:
wah piang ... ... ... .. .. .. . . .

er.........you know him huh..:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Well , I always respected Zhu Yuan Zhang. From a bas*ard to become a great emperor.

Status
Not open for further replies.