Pulau Tekong-True Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno leh. i was hoping to see ghosts in tekong, but like nothing. i was in my coy all by myself and only left the cos sleeping downstairs. i went back bunk quite late like around 1am to bathe, but like nv saw anything leh. for that five-day block leave, i bathed around 10pm to 1am all by myself in the third floor toilet and slept in the 12men bunk all by myself, but saw nothing extraordinary. i guess tekong is clean now? or was it just my luck?

perhaps so. but funny thing, my brother doesnt believe in such stuff, he just heard them, he was rather curious than frightened.

Also the story of the spinning compass at certain point on the island, apparently that's recounted to me by friends (who don't know each other) with similar stories, one is still an instructor as well.

And the hot spring, heard it's covered up or sealed up now?

The hot spring was the place where singapore troops were ambush by indonesian soldier during the confrontasi right?

Lots of freaky stories but are they really true?
Hehe,i intend to enlist next year after my 2nd year poly.

OCS OCS OCS!:)

Lots of freaky stories but are they really true?
Hehe,i intend to enlist next year after my 2nd year poly.

OCS OCS OCS!:)

so far, no for me. btw, is there like a effective method to see one? like maybe just one, not too many? hopefully not too scary too, like casper?

If you believe the stories, then it's true. If you don't believe, you'll never ever see any ghost.

It's all in the mind.

Just Ot alittle bit.
My cousin has a sword of honor and one is a commando.
Is it possible to pull strings?

got photos?

Here you go... as promised. :) Nothing really spectacular, but I hope it brings back memories to those of you who have been there. Otherwise, it's just a hole in the ground with warm water. But the light sulphur smell and the water that is quite hot to the touch is something that I can still recall clearly.

Gravel path leading to the hotspring
tekong-hotspring-path.jpg

The hotspring
tekong-hotspring-1.jpg

View of the water in the hotspring. Not too hot to the touch, but hot enough to feel uncomfortable.
tekong-hotspring-2.jpg

The hot spring was the place where singapore troops were ambush by indonesian soldier during the confrontasi right?

Did it have that much history? I thought it was just something that the early villagers found and built the boardwalk over.

From my records, I had been over there for a total of 12 times - no ghosts, no scary stories to tell, nothing of that sort. Found 101 species of butterflies though... :D

Here you go... as promised. :) Nothing really spectacular, but I hope it brings back memories to those of you who have been there. Otherwise, it's just a hole in the ground with warm water. But the light sulphur smell and the water that is quite hot to the touch is something that I can still recall clearly.

Gravel path leading to the hotspring
tekong-hotspring-path.jpg

The hotspring
tekong-hotspring-1.jpg

View of the water in the hotspring. Not too hot to the touch, but hot enough to feel uncomfortable.
tekong-hotspring-2.jpg

Did it have that much history? I thought it was just something that the early villagers found and built the boardwalk over.

From my records, I had been over there for a total of 12 times - no ghosts, no scary stories to tell, nothing of that sort. Found 101 species of butterflies though... :D

Now i know where to relax when i have to do night duty next time.
HOT SPRING!

2 crab or more crab on the shoulder;)

That i'm not sure.
But he has this very long sword which i see display on the very top cabinet when i was younger.
Similar to those which those wearing a red cap during NDP.

if u want strings to be pulled, u need to know ppl on the high places n office, the higher the better.

LTC = Lieutenant Colonel.

Then i guess no strings to pull.
But heck,what i want to do in future is going to prove more dangerous and tedious than NS.
If i cant pass NS,then i'm not in any position to want power.

Then i guess no strings to pull.
But heck,what i want to do in future is going to prove more dangerous and tedious than NS.
If i can pass NS,then i'm not in any position to want power.

u got me there, partner!

u can try running for the PM's office. :thumbsup:

u got me there, partner!

u can try running for the PM's office. :thumbsup:

Not intrested in politics.
My intrest is to study criminal justice,then become a sworn officer and one day join Interpol as an agent to takcle human trafficking.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.