PS CS4 Student Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your reply and link. But i am a abit confused at the difference in pricing. US is selling 199USD while I saw a copy in Popular store going for 165 SGD.

There is 1 99bucks one thou. Not at Popular. Haha.

I beg to differ on this. I have a friend, whom uses the Adobe, going back to the 90's when Pagemaker was the flavour, his daughter bought it, when she was at school here in Singapore, installed it on his computer, used it for a while and then said to her father, now you can use it.

Hes continually upgraded upgraded, and now hes running CS4. He just pays the upgrade fees.

You just need to register to a the person with the student card.(keep all details for proof of purchases.)

Cheers ...

Oic. thanks. maybe he gotten the Upgrade version of Adobe instead of the full one. =)

Technically, it's piracy. He's not the one using it, you are.

I think we should just leave this in the Grey area, lets not force Adobe into choosing between black and white.;)

Technically, it's piracy. He's not the one using it, you are.
I think we should just leave this in the Grey area, lets not force Adobe into choosing between black and white.;)
you asked and he answered you in an unambiguous manner... goodbye plausible deniability...;p

you asked and he answered you in an unambiguous manner... goodbye plausible deniability...;p

No No, dont get me wrong, my reply is not one of disagreement, I started the thread and just wanted to end it there. ...that's really it. well , if I offended Rashkae, then sorry, I sincerely apologise.I never thought the statement could be misinterpreted that way. I read my statement again, left , right and backward and still can't figure out your response to it

wow...........:bigeyes:

No No, dont get me wrong, my reply is not one of disagreement, I started the thread and just wanted to end it there. ...that's really it. well , if I offended Rashkae, then sorry, I sincerely apologise.I never thought the statement could be misinterpreted that way. I read my statement again, left , right and backward and still can't figure out your response to it

wow...........:bigeyes:
no worries, didn't say you were disagreeing on anything with Rashkae or that you are offending him :) ... just that you can't say you don't know the official Adobe stand on the matter, now that it is spelled out in Rashkae's post :bsmilie:

it is quite a well known data that students pirate more than 50% of their software they used.

no worries, didn't say you were disagreeing on anything with Rashkae or that you are offending him :) ... just that you can't say you don't know the official Adobe stand on the matter, now that it is spelled out in Rashkae's post :bsmilie:

Ha...ok. But I believe some things are better left in the grey. Too clear also no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.