Price for Sony A77 or A65 in Singapore and the best price to buy it

Ghostfit said:
Wish they'll make up their mind ! ...first they say it will have organic sensor, then they say it will cum with liquid lense and all of a sudden, out comes a X10 PnS ...for my age, I'm "suppose" to immediately fall in love with their retro styling but somehow, it's not happening.

Thats because for Fuji track record, they always like to come out with something nice looking with good image quality but having quirky operations, high price and unavailability of stocks all the time.

sagiluck said:
how much is the a55 ?

if from sony style.. at least is 2 years warranty...

ageha said:
Are you sure about the 2 years? Shouldn't it be 15 months?

To the best of my knowledge, it's 15 months, not 24. Unless A77, comes with 21 months warranty, but that's a really weird warranty to provide..

It's 24, called Sony Wisma Atria about a week ago to check and confirmed.should be exclusively to Sony style stores

It's 24, called Sony Wisma Atria about a week ago to check and confirmed.should be exclusively to Sony style stores

oh.. so only buy from sony style have huh? then not bad leh.. lol

Yikes. You actually paid full RRP???
Can't help with that. Since there are some freebies, so I eventually got it. I've been longing for it for a long time. :p

nghanshing said:
Can't help with that. Since there are some freebies, so I eventually got it. I've been longing for it for a long time. :p

With freebies and extra 12 months warranty should be fair I think :) welcome to the 12fps club :).

Thats because for Fuji track record, they always like to come out with something nice looking with good image quality but having quirky operations, high price and unavailability of stocks all the time.

Actually, it's the local Fuji support I'm worried about, got a nasty experience from them, years back and swore off any Fuji cams since !

12 faps club?

12 fps = 12 Frames Per Second - Club

12 faps = 12 Female Airheads Photo Shooting - Club ? :bsmilie:

Actually, it's the local Fuji support I'm worried about, got a nasty experience from them, years back and swore off any Fuji cams since !

12 fps = 12 Frames Per Second - Club

i suppose it's 12 faps before coming? :bsmilie:

Ghostfit said:

Eh. Be nice.

Eh. Be nice.

ermm, I wasn't refering to Kei1309 with that comment, :nono: ... I could never be mean to darling baby sister Kei1309, ...I mean Bro Kei1309 ....whatever !!! :confused:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I know V3 Sony Centre at 3rd floor Sim Lim has few stock left for the a77... was there yesterday

ermm, I wasn't refering to Kei1309 with that comment, :nono: ... I could never be mean to darling baby sister Kei1309, ...I mean Bro Kei1309 ....whatever !!! :confused:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

not a tranny!

Did anyone here try to buy sal1650 lens only? Called Sony n they don't hv stock.

ataraxist said:
Did anyone here try to buy sal1650 lens only? Called Sony n they don't hv stock.

I am also quite puzzled why the delay in releasin the lens option only as it is made in china and shouldnt be affected by thailand issues.

Probably sony wants to pair it with A77 as priority so that many will buy the kit package.

Thailand is manufacturing many sub components.
Some components such as circuits, lens elements etc could be made in Thailand too, then assembled in China.

This is the reason why Thailand's flood cause a supply chain issue in so many countries.