Post-ST article photos to share...

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the only big loser/winner in this report, is the Photographer with that Crouching tiger stand ..... he got the most publicity! :sweat:

You haven't seen his Hidden Dragon stance yet. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

1503297-Crouching-Tiger-Hidden-Dragon-0.jpg

i'm was there for the shoot, knowing some detail... the ST journalist is a invited guest by candleghost n the ST journalist actually got a permission from candleghost to do the shoot openly.. (without disturbing the shoot)

thru what i know surrephoto did not state clearly on the issue about the ST journalist n creating a misunderstanding to every one tot he is a spy in the shoot..

also to my understanding the picture shown the ST journalist, he was on his way down n spot there is a group shooting.. without disturbing the group, that is y he is sitting on the stair to view his shots..

to the whole thing from what i c, that is surrephoto is trying to tell everyone.. he is there for the shoot n got a interview with the ST journalist... i believe surrephoto was so happy till forget to let everyone know about ST journalist was invited n posting a misleading picture...

i think we all know that the photographer wasn't shooting sneakily, as he would have been restricted by the lens. furthermore, from the ST article, it is clear that he was given permission, as he was just right behind the photogs taking photos of Krislynn

the way it shows as if photographers n model didnt know about it n was sound being shot by undercover.. the way being say till candleghost didnt protect his models and photographers...

i really hope surrephoto could clear all the misunderstanding, cause it really creating a misleading to all the whole CS members here.. :)

i beg to differ. in the case of the crouching tiger, which person would not notice a camera aimed at them?

a person could also tell that a shot taken from the second story would not have given the perspective of the photo that was published in the papers.

it can be inferred that the photogs and models were therefore aware of the ST reporter's presence. I know you are a long time supporter of candleghost and his shoots, but really, is there a need for such obstinance?

lol @ candleghost too. i know you like to allow your photographers to shoot stuff hurr? a certain sb24 user from your shoot was caught taking pictures of another model at another shoot. So, this photographer taking pictures of your models also nothing wrong what. sneaky meh.?

i beg to differ. in the case of the crouching tiger, which person would not notice a camera aimed at them?

a person could also tell that a shot taken from the second story would not have given the perspective of the photo that was published in the papers.

it can be inferred that the photogs and models were therefore aware of the ST reporter's presence. I know you are a long time supporter of candleghost and his shoots, but really, is there a need for such obstinance?

lol @ candleghost too. i know you like to allow your photographers to shoot stuff hurr? a certain sb24 user from your shoot was caught taking pictures of another model at another shoot. So, this photographer taking pictures of your models also nothing wrong what. sneaky meh.?

if u wan talk about last sunday de bikini issue.. lets talk.. your group come shoot mine.. we didnt say anything... my shooter shoot your model.. you kpkb...i said le.. i got no issue on this.. if you wan.. go report police.. i am fine with it.. and remember .. who started the issue?

IMHO, the report by Debbie Yong is neutrally opinionated, and quite factual. Mervin has said that his printed statements were his, but Sophia has insisted that she was misquoted to a certain extend (usually the reporter will want to write what she thinks the reader would like to read).

Whilst TNP reports concentrated on the CS models, this one focuses on the CS organizers. I am sure, for the Part III, the reporter will zoom in to some CS photographers.

IMO, the small winner is Clubsnap as the report give us some publicity again.

Krislynn looks pretty on the photo. The reflector boy adds some glam to CS organised shoots (holding reflector service :bsmilie: ), and Mike is proclaimed as a pro with many years of organising experience ....

All these add up to a decent report on a Sunday paper. No breaking news, but done well.....

IMO, the only big loser/winner in this report, is the Photographer with that Crouching tiger stand ..... he got the most publicity! :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Crouching Tiger stand... ?? he is my dear fren who uses the same alpha body as mine. Yo bro.... u are famous liao..

shooters from surrephoto's shoot went to shoot your models? lol you see ghost? the only uninvited guests were the ones from your group.

shooters from surrephoto's shoot went to shoot your models? lol you see ghost? the only uninvited guests were the ones from your group.

wan to see the apology sms your organiser sent to me? if you don know anything and don wan make yourself and your organiser malu.. i suggest u learn to shut up

if u wan talk about last sunday de bikini issue.. lets talk.. your group come shoot mine.. we didnt say anything... my shooter shoot your model.. you kpkb...i said le.. i got no issue on this.. if you wan.. go report police.. i am fine with it.. and remember .. who started the issue?

I already personally accepted the legal explanation you gave to me when i approached you.

I started the issue not means i kpkb you. Furthermore i asked whether my people went to shoot your models or not.

Why be so heated up when you yourself don't find it an issue?

With regards to the apology, i apologised to you because i agreed with that theres nothing anyone can do with other people (whether other groupshoot participants) taking shots of whats happening in public.

We are organisers, you don't want your participants to be satisfied? We promise them a ratio and it is preferable that the quota is maintained. This is not random street tourist/singaporean taking curiousity photos...

Don't mind discussing but lets not get personal.

i'm was there for the shoot, knowing some detail... the ST journalist is a invited guest by candleghost n the ST journalist actually got a permission from candleghost to do the shoot openly.. (without disturbing the shoot)

thru what i know surrephoto did not state clearly on the issue about the ST journalist n creating a misunderstanding to every one tot he is a spy in the shoot..

also to my understanding the picture shown the ST journalist, he was on his way down n spot there is a group shooting.. without disturbing the group, that is y he is sitting on the stair to view his shots..

to the whole thing from what i c, that is surrephoto is trying to tell everyone.. he is there for the shoot n got a interview with the ST journalist... i believe surrephoto was so happy till forget to let everyone know about ST journalist was invited n posting a misleading picture...

Did i specify the exact details of the photographs?

This is the kopitiam and i am simply showing photographs to showcase some real-life images of what happened.

"He takes a shot.." Did i say he was doing it at the moment? Was he at the exact moment of pressing the trigger?

"The next day". It's true that the photograph appeared in the papers the next day.

Please, i did not specify the details not means i'm trying to mislead people...

Last edited:
This is the kopitiam and i am simply showing photographs to showcase some real-life images of what happened.

"He takes a shot.." Did i say he was doing it at the moment? Was he at the exact moment of pressing the trigger?

"The next day". It's true that the photograph appeared in the papers the next day.

Bro, though the first image is comical, the end result is unfairness (to the reporter) and in this case, quite misleading. We hate reporter or anyone who does such misrepresentation of facts, but can we accept our own action? In your case, you should have, if you have known, declared that the reporter was invited.:nono:

Nice shots! :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Bro, though the first image is comical, the end result is unfairness (to the reporter) and in this case, quite misleading. We hate reporter or anyone who does such misrepresentation of facts, but can we accept our own action? In your case, you should have, if you have known, declared that the reporter was invited.:nono:

Nice shots! :bsmilie::sweatsm:

ok thanks ber for explaining this.. i close case le.. thanks

ok thanks ber for explaining this.. i close case le.. thanks

I apologise to all parties who may have been affected by the vagueness of my post. Should have included a thorough foreword or disclaimer. Was simply trying to post some photojournalistic images with direct relation to the event.

Thanks, sorry Michael if this issue has caused unhappiness to you.

Hope case is closed.

Last edited:
Good!

No more bickering .... let's talk about XMM shoots :bsmilie::sweatsm:

Did i specify the exact details of the photographs?

oh boy... please go a read the whole thread u created n your misleading picture... u have created a lot members tot the ST journalist is part of the photographer...

if u still think u not it wrong, please go ahead creating news about yourself n without getting anyone involved... this is what i have to said to u...

Status
Not open for further replies.