Post-ST article photos to share...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to shout. Be a gentleman. What I am trying to impress upon you and which points you missed are:
1) The presence of a reporter at the shoot, especially when as you stated 2 of the models are shy, is a distraction.

You are simply deducing based on your own opinion that the 2 models were distracted. You weren't there and you can't say for certain...

2) For a change in conditions like this, the right thing to do is seek the customer's opinion beforehand and not invite the reporter and tell the customers only when they and he are at the location already when the shoot is supposed to start.

The Straits Times would not have shot pictures if Mike discovered the photographers (any of them) were uncomfortable.

It is a variable condition.

Possibility 1: Photographers at candleghost's photoshoot. Reporter shoots images of the photoshoot with permission of photographers.

Possibility 2: Photographers at candleghost's photoshoot. Reporter leaves due to the lack of permission of photographers.

Do you understand where i'm getting at...?

Furthermoer, if the participants were to turn down the newpaper photographer who turned up, wouldn't that be reported negatively? Are you not jeopadising the reputation of CS by not consulting your customers in advance?

I agree with you man. :) I think I can say with certainty that majority of members in CS dont want to be involved in this kind of incident.

You are simply deducing based on your own opinion that the 2 models were distracted. You weren't there and you can't say for certain...

The Straits Times would not have shot pictures if Mike discovered the photographers (any of them) were uncomfortable.

It is a variable condition.

Possibility 1: Photographers at candleghost's photoshoot. Reporter shoots images of the photoshoot with permission of photographers.

Possibility 2: Photographers at candleghost's photoshoot. Reporter leaves due to the lack of permission of photographers.

Do you understand where i'm getting at...?

thanks mervin... hope he understand by now.. anyway.. enuff discussion le.. haha. close the thread ba.. if he need. he can start one more in kopitiam.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.