Post-ST article photos to share...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crouching Tiger stand... ?? he is my dear fren who uses the same alpha body as mine. Yo bro.... u are famous liao..

I like to see someone organises a Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon
臥虎藏龍
photo shoot theme.

4.jpg

to ALL, let me explain and get this clear.. I am the one allowing the ST reporter to do some shooting in my own organised shoot, i don see anything wrong with him coming to interview some of the photographers there or get some info on shoots organised in singapore.. and MELVIN, i don see why u need to be posting tat first photo, he is not hiding throughout the whole shoot cos i allowed him to shoot anything he like.. posting tat photo kind of showing u become the sneaky guy. please.. don do those things again, it is not necessary.. thanks to all reading this

the organiser has spoken as above. :thumbsup:

yes LTB, we all know.. i already informed everyone before the shoot started.. thanks
Were the participants made aware when they signed up for the shoot or were they only informed after they arrived at the location?

Were the participants made aware when they signed up for the shoot or were they only informed after they arrived at the location?

after ,... but i did ask if anyone nt comfortable with them inside, the ST shooter will nt shoot them at all.. that is why you don see the other two models.. but all of the shooters are ok with it.. jus some shy to be in.. so they wasnt being featured

he is ST photographer. But don't know his name.
seen him several times. Nice guy

after ,... but i did ask if anyone nt comfortable with them inside, the ST shooter will nt shoot them at all.. that is why you don see the other two models.. but all of the shooters are ok with it.. jus some shy to be in.. so they wasnt being featured
Then isn't that a very high-handed manner of treating your customers? Shouldn't their view be sought and chance allowed to pull out without having to make the trip to the location?

Last edited:
jay kay give the organiser a break man. the reporter was going to get the picture anyway no matter what he said. The organiser did the right thing to his customer's. Relax.

jay kay give the organiser a break man. the reporter was going to get the picture anyway no matter what he said. The organiser did the right thing to his customer's. Relax.
You missed the point totally. If you think that springing a surprise on your customers like this is right, I certainly don't want to give you any business.

Then isn't that a very high-handed manner of treating your customers? Shouldn't their view be sought and chance allowed to pull out without having to make the trip to the location?

no.. i personally asked them.. they are fine with it. there is an option.. if they nt ok with it.. the ST shooter will leave.. understand"? nt a surprise for anyone..

no.. i personally asked them.. they are fine with it. there is an option.. if they nt ok with it.. the ST shooter will leave.. understand"? nt a surprise for anyone..
The what do you mean by this statement ",,,that is why you don see the other two models."? Did the models agreee? Were they distracted?

oh boy... please go a read the whole thread u created n your misleading picture... u have created a lot members tot the ST journalist is part of the photographer...

if u still think u not it wrong, please go ahead creating news about yourself n without getting anyone involved... this is what i have to said to u...

I have no idea how my thread has caused members to believe that ST journalist is part of the photographers. Is that your own opinion?

Whether i'm in the wrong or not, i have apologised because of the resultant confusion my thread has caused. Thanks.

The what do you mean by this statement ",,,that is why you don see the other two models."? Did the models agreee? Were they distracted?

the other model was shy to be featured so they wasnt inside.. and i guess enuff of answering to your questions le.. my models are ok with it..

the other model was shy to be featured so they wasnt inside.. and i guess enuff of answering to your questions le.. my models are ok with it..
Fact - that was a distraction. Fact - you were high-handed and did not tell them that a reporter will be taking photos at the shoot until they arrived at the location. I don't see what is so difficult to tell your customers and let theim raise objections when you inform them of the locationrather than at the last minute when they are already at the location.
If you think that is the right way to treat your customers, then I see that in a conflict of interest, your customers come second.

Last edited:
Fact - that was a distraction. Fact - you were high-handed and did not tell them that a reporter will be taking photos at the shoot until they arrived at the location. If you think that is the right way to treat your customers, then I see that in a conflict of interest, your customers come second.

wan me say again? they have an option.. the shooter can leave if got ppl don agree when i tell them.. understand? cant thing be done with negotiation?

Fact - that was a distraction. Fact - you were high-handed and did not tell them that a reporter will be taking photos at the shoot until they arrived at the location. I don't see what is so difficult to tell your customers and let theim raise objections when you inform them of the locationrather than at the last minute when they are already at the location.
If you think that is the right way to treat your customers, then I see that in a conflict of interest, your customers come second.

wan me say again? they have an option.. the shooter can leave if got ppl don agree when i tell them.. understand? cant thing be done with negotiation?
My apologies I inserted the sentence " I don't see what is so difficult to tell your customers and let theim raise objections when you inform them of the locationrather than at the last minute when they are already at the location." whilst you were replying.
So isn't it high-handedness in bringing in the reporter and shaft the shooters with a "take it or leave it" attitude only when they are already on-site?

Last edited:
My apologies I inserted the sentence " I don't see what is so difficult to tell your customers and let theim raise objections when you inform them of the locationrather than at the last minute when they are already at the location." whilst you were replying.
So isn't it high-handedness in bringing in the reporter and shaft the shooters with a "take it or leave it" attitude only when they are already on-site?

hello.. the take it or leave it is referring to the ST SHOOTER,... nt my shooters.. still don understand? if u still don understand .. i wont be bother to reply u le.. from the first reply i already told u .. if ANY OF MY SHOOTERS OR MODELS FEEL TAT THE ST SHOOTER SHOULDNT BE THERE.. I WILL ASK ST SHOOTER AKA SAMUEL HU TO LEAVE.. GOT IT? UNDERSTAND? MING BAI MA? WAKARIMASEN? TING DE DONG MA?

hello.. the take it or leave it is referring to the ST SHOOTER,... nt my shooters.. still don understand? if u still don understand .. i wont be bother to reply u le.. from the first reply i already told u .. if ANY OF MY SHOOTERS OR MODELS FEEL TAT THE ST SHOOTER SHOULDNT BE THERE.. I WILL ASK ST SHOOTER AKA SAMUEL HU TO LEAVE.. GOT IT? UNDERSTAND? MING BAI MA? WAKARIMASEN? TING DE DONG MA?
No need to shout. Be a gentleman. What I am trying to impress upon you and which points you missed are:
1) The presence of a reporter at the shoot, especially when as you stated 2 of the models are shy, is a distraction
2) For a change in conditions like this, the right thing to do is seek the customer's opinion beforehand and not invite the reporter and tell the customers only when they and he are at the location already when the shoot is supposed to start.
If you still don't understand, I am afraid you are not a very customer-orientated organiser.

Furthermoer, if the participants were to turn down the newpaper photographer who turned up, wouldn't that be reported negatively? Are you not jeopadising the reputation of CS by not consulting your customers in advance?

Furthermoer, if the participants were to turn down the newpaper photographer who turned up, wouldn't that be reported negatively? Are you not jeopadising the reputation of CS by not consulting your customers in advance?

sigh.. lazy to explain to u .. and i already done my part to my customer le.. and for u.. *yawn*. time to sleep.

it is useless to explain to some people tat don participate and yet finding trouble i guess.. it is ok.. u can go ahead and post whatever negative comment about me.. thought customer is always right, but it is nt worth answering to certain kind of 'customer'. thanks for your time spending on this thread...

-end-

Status
Not open for further replies.