PhotoAid XIV! : season of love and giving

Status
Not open for further replies.
see lah! you all start what tales of ghost month thread! now really got ghost in here liao!

Don't want... all made in China ones... and I KNOW the quality of those... :bsmilie:

90% of the world's product made in China now...do not resist. Resistance is futile...:bsmilie:

90% of the world's product made in China now...do not resist. Resistance is futile...
i wanna join you! but I dun wanna stay and be FT ;p can? :bsmilie:

90% of the world's product made in China now...do not resist. Resistance is futile...:bsmilie:

.... you are right... :sweat:

T-2

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Ortega

1st REMINDER

:bsmilie: ...big enuff reminder anot?

Ortega

1st REMINDER

:bsmilie: ...big enuff reminder anot?
I take his toys can? :bsmilie:
No wind no sound from Ortega today.. yuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu are you there~~~~~~~~~

Sjournta Claus is coming to town~~!!

I take his toys can? :bsmilie:
No wind no sound from Ortega today.. yuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu are you there~~~~~~~~~

Sjournta Claus is coming to town~~!!

eehhh...actually the other way around bro...;p

cheesecake... refer to model shoot section please.... :bsmilie:

ur cake gang :thumbsup:

Morning...

Mine primary school oreintation on next next Monday:)

so what is this orientation thing ? parents go there and see their kids ? or parents go see the school before they enrol the kids in ? :dunno: :bsmilie:

so what is this orientation thing ? parents go there and see their kids ? or parents go see the school before they enrol the kids in ? :dunno: :bsmilie:

think is enrolled liao, go there see see touch touch... then hope their kids dun cry...

but nowadays seldom see kids cry when going to school already, except those who dun wanna study... or that day got test so fake sick... :devil:

Morning...

Mine primary school oreintation on next next Monday:)

U r coming back for Ryan school orientation? :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.