persistent wooer...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: this thread getting out of control. musical, movie endings and now off road vehicles? :bsmilie:

4 doorr goodd....2 dooorrr baadddd...:bsmilie:

Let me contribute some crap also... Automotive farm? 4 tyrrres gooodd... 2 tyrrres baaadddd.... ;p

oh, lots of drama.
i havent even mentioned i got to pull out the daggers in my back.

but what to do?no job, no hobby, no car, no photography, no blah blah blah...
part and parcel of working life.
ask those who has been in the workforce for years.they'll know.
sometimes, i'm really tired.

Quit your job lah!

no door and no wheels

JETSKI800sx-r.jpg

haha, this is so funny...sigh, must be the hottest thread on CS...within 1 day, over 20 threads...haiz, good luck for u ah TS:thumbsup:...this kind of guys really brings shame to other guys...how bout dressing like ugly betty?:dunno:

haha, this is so funny...sigh, must be the hottest thread on CS...within 1 day, over 20 threads...haiz, good luck for u ah TS:thumbsup:...this kind of guys really brings shame to other guys...how bout dressing like ugly betty?:dunno:

maybe coz everyone likes a good soap opera :bsmilie:

The new Resident Evil movie is coming out in Sep :lovegrin:

Jeanie,

If "He" still bothers you that much, Take the advise of talking to your manager first, then to his manager then to HR. That should put the brakes on him.

Was going thru this thread yesterday but did not have a chance to reply as I had escvalation to deal with.

Good Luck.

ok guys, enough of banter.

thanks for all advises.

really wonder if he surfs CS.

he has been very quiet today.:bsmilie::D

Just marry him la... as the song goes - don't all great loves start with someone aiming too high ?

Just marry him la... as the song goes - don't all great loves start with someone aiming too high ?

do me the favour then.u marry him.:D

do me the favour then.u marry him.:D

Post up his name, basic description and what he likes/wears etc then give us his hp number and email/msn/freiendster etc and all GUYS willing to help, can ctc him at all hours of the day and night asking him out for lunch, ask him for drink, ask him what he wear today, ask him wat correr his underwear, is he a biiiiiig, oh so strrrong and hansom boy etc etc etc in our best ah-gua and macho voice.

p.s. It has already been established he goes after girls mah, and yeah, I did something like that before to help a friend out.

J, my advice is ignore him......just focus yr attention on moi....;p

Status
Not open for further replies.