Panasonic GX80/GX85/GX7 MkII

Pre-order prices as below... USD $797.99 for the kit set...

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Mirrorless-Interchangeable-Megapixels-Stabilization/dp/B01DOKHSH0
This item will be released on May 20, 2016.

B&H
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...mc_gx85kk_dmc_gx85_mirrorless_micro_four.html
Ship Time: Not available
Expected availability: May 16 2016

Does not seem SG have any pre-order.. maybe just straight sale.. but when?? :(

Maybe Panasonic Sg want to unveil during CEE 2016 (26-29 May) lol

Maybe Panasonic Sg want to unveil during CEE 2016 (26-29 May) lol
unlikely
Panasonic SG very inactive in roadshows participation

The fact they did something for LX100 back then already surprised me. Let's see how it goes but I don't hold much hopes for a road show or some sort of official launch event for the Panasonic bodies.

The fact they did something for LX100 back then already surprised me. Let's see how it goes but I don't hold much hopes for a road show or some sort of official launch event for the Panasonic bodies.

Yeah.. I remember the Funan event, where they even offer sensor and lens cleaning for free.. Those were the days. haha

Could it be that they do not have a Marketing Department in Singapore ? :bsmilie:

Could it be that they do not have a Marketing Department in Singapore ? :bsmilie:

U know that they do, don't you? You went for the timelapse event, landscape shoot, organized by Panasonic and this is not effort from them?
Unfortunately there's limited resources today in panasonic sg compared to many other brands, so let's be a little nicer here.

Last edited:
These launch or simply events are good to hold once every while for a brand if possible. For example like I said I still do remember the LX100 launch which was well done and I guess that helps a lot for branding.

Let's see whether there will be one for the later releases , even if it's simple , it's still great to have

Last edited:
U know that they do, don't you? You went for the timelapse event, landscape shoot, organized by Panasonic and this is not effort from them? Unfortunately there's limited resources today in panasonic sg compared to many other brands, so let's be a little nicer here.

Used to have zan82 who comes here on CS back up to 2012/2013. Zhiang was his real name. Helped me for a few service issues in the past. Dunno where he went or if he's still with Panasonic Lumix Marketing

Used to have zan82 who comes here on CS back up to 2012/2013. Zhiang was his real name. Helped me for a few service issues in the past. Dunno where he went or if he's still with Panasonic Lumix Marketing

yes bro, Ziang is still at Panasonic Marketing Singapore.

These launch or simply events are good to hold once every while for a brand if possible. For example like I said I still do remember the LX100 launch which was well done and I guess that helps a lot for branding.

Let's see whether there will be one for the later releases , even if it's simple , it's still great to have

GX85 should have one, not dates yet though.

U know that they do, don't you? You went for the timelapse event, landscape shoot, organized by Panasonic and this is not effort from them?
Unfortunately there's limited resources today in panasonic sg compared to many other brands, so let's be a little nicer here.

Aiyoh bro, I was only joking lar ... i thought i put an :bsmilie: icon there ?

But then again, hor ... having limited resources is no excuse lah. The timeplapse and whatever event you mentioned are done at low key, this hardly can be called a marketing campaign as compared to other brands ...

I also remember at one event organised by ClubSnap where our member Rodney was presenting to "promote" but their GX8 but their rep did not turn up to support Rodney ...

Last edited:
GX80 dual IS compared to Pen F

[video=youtube_share;FeiqmnIm6CA]https://youtu.be/FeiqmnIm6CA[/video]

Last edited:
anyone knows when this will be available here?