Official Canon EOS 60D User Thread Part I

Sphben said:
Think I get what you mean.. Mine seems like it has a matte screen protector over the whole viewfinder:sweat:

Exactly. Is this the norm?

Good question. I think I know what you mean. Is it something whitish and slightly foamy? On the very light side. Not that obvious.

yap, something like that, it not vy obvious, bt when i m taking pic outdoor( having some white blue sky) i can see them...
so not only mine have them..

Think I get what you mean.. Mine seems like it has a matte screen protector over the whole viewfinder:sweat:

yap , we got a FREE matte screen protector for our viewfinder :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Maybe that's white fungus growing inside. Haha.

any1 know whr can we buy 60D "body only"?
almost all shop out of stock

tuwinkk said:

Maybe you'll like you give a list of places you went to that are out of stock then we'll see which other places are available? :)

yap , we got a FREE matte screen protector for our viewfinder :bsmilie::bsmilie:

That... sounded more depressing than happy D:

tuwinkk said:

U may wan to chk Harvey Norman @ Funan.

Maybe you'll like you give a list of places you went to that are out of stock then we'll see which other places are available? :)

wanted to get 60d kit II. same situation.

Just called a few.

Cathay - out of stock, next shipment unknown
Ms Color - out of stock, next shipment unknown
TK - out of stock
John - quoted but i did not ask for stock
SLR - pending reply
Parisilk - pending reply

Last edited:
wanted to get 60d kit II. same situation.

Just called a few.

Cathay - out of stock, next shipment unknown
Ms Color - out of stock, next shipment unknown
TK - out of stock
John - quoted but i did not ask for stock
SLR - pending reply
Parisilk - pending reply
ya... I think Technogadget has stock... but non-local set. Warranty by shop though. I've emailed DDE. They were quite sacarstic when I asked for the promo...

To all the guys who are looking to buy the 60D, I just saw on Facebook that TK just posted that there's stock for kit one two and three!

To all the guys who are looking to buy the 60D, I just saw on Facebook that TK just posted that there's stock for kit one two and three!

I think there is stock for kit 2 at the moment. Just received an SMS from a seller.

I think there is stock for kit 2 at the moment. Just received an SMS from a seller.

Uh TK Foto posted that info on their Facebook page this afternoon so there definitely is stock

Uh TK Foto posted that on their facebook page this afternoon so there's definitely stock for 1, 2 and 3

yea, gd news!

Just got the Kit1 from TK photo just now..i think it's the last one...

Just bought body from orient photo :)

Just bought body from orient photo :)

Aiyah, got body only there ah…dammit..i didn't need the kit but that's all they had at TK :(
Oh well…time to sell the kit lens...

Aiyah, got body only there ah…dammit..i didn't need the kit but that's all they had at TK :(
Oh well…time to sell the kit lens...

I think they took out the kit 2.. my box was a kit 2 box..

i got the body alone and a 15-85mm lens :)