New Members Missing Posts?

Hi catchlights...thanks for the reply. So for example on this page under 'Posting Permissions' on the bottom it say "You may post new threads". But if i navigate to marketplace or any other section is says "You may not post new threads". Any ideas?

Hi catchlights...thanks for the reply. So for example on this page under 'Posting Permissions' on the bottom it say "You may post new threads". But if i navigate to marketplace or any other section is says "You may not post new threads". Any ideas?

in Marketplace.
for some sections, only paid advertisers are allow to start a new thread. eg, Mass Sale, Commercial Services.
for some sections, only members have registered in ClubSNAP for at least 30 days OR have posted more than 50 posts in other sections are allow to start a new thread. eg, Photography Service Directory, Modeling Service Directory.

for Service Wanted, and Consumers Corner, new members able to post a new thread.

for member non profit mass sale section, new threads are pending modaration by Admins and Mods term before being approved or Deleted

Thanks for all the advice. Much appreciated!

Hi I have just joined Club Snap. Will really like to find out how I can make a posting on the forum. I just want to ask for some advice and recommendation for locations for a shoot.

yuanler

Hi I have just joined Club Snap. Will really like to find out how I can make a posting on the forum. I just want to ask for some advice and recommendation for locations for a shoot.

yuanler
are you referring to

not sure where to post?

or

how to post a new thread?

or

unable to post a new thread?

anyway, there are some useful information in here.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/land...isting-land-city-scapes-venues-singapore.html

Hi, I'm a new member here and I posted a thread yesterday at the Olympus sales section to sell my camera as I bought a new dslr. Came here to join the photography community but seems like its passed 24 hrs but my thread is still not out. Possible to do a check?

Hi Moderator, I cant seems to find my post:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-...-lens-canon-ef-16-35mm-f1-2-8-l-usm-mk-i.html

after almost a week, I tried to refresh it, but, dont seems to updated. Advise. Thanks
FYI, you post any update, it will not bring to the first page.

if you ask why don't we disable that, because many people very free, one day pump few times, morning pump, lunch time pump, tea break pump, dinner pump, before sleep pump again.

so if you did get any enquiry on your B&S thread, try review your thread and make any adjustment within your limit.

Well, I'm not that 'Free Person'... I don't have time to update my post every inbetween meals and i dont have time to go thru pages and pages trying to locate if my post is updated or refreshed.
I know the rules, just dont understand the system. What is the point of updating my post when the post will only be vetted after 12-24 hrs, and after which it appear pages and pages behind?
its that UPdate or is that Outdated....

FYI, you post any update, it will not bring to the first page.

if you ask why don't we disable that, because many people very free, one day pump few times, morning pump, lunch time pump, tea break pump, dinner pump, before sleep pump again.

so if you did get any enquiry on your B&S thread, try review your thread and make any adjustment within your limit.

Hi there. I posted in Personal Classifieds, Buy/Sell Olympus Equipment, a description of my silver Olympus EP3, lens and related accessories I am looking to sell.
However, I included two [img] links, and a [url] to an icl...take? So sorry if I'm just being impatient...

Hi there. I posted in Personal Classifieds, Buy/Sell Olympus Equipment, a description of my silver Olympus EP3, lens and related accessories I am looking to sell.
However, I included two [img] links, and a [url]http://www...ment/1219532-wtsell-compact-olympus-e-p3.html

Hi, may I know when then I can post

Hi, may I know when then I can post
isn't it this is your first post?

if you have difficulty is making post, please be specify what is the issue, in which section you have encounter problems.

and do please read this

in Marketplace.
for some sections, only paid advertisers are allow to start a new thread. eg, Mass Sale, Commercial Services.
for some sections, only members have registered in ClubSNAP for at least 30 days OR have posted more than 50 posts in other sections are allow to start a new thread. eg, Photography Service Directory, Modeling Service Directory.

for Service Wanted, and Consumers Corner, new members able to post a new thread.

for member non profit mass sale section, new threads are pending modaration by Admins and Mods term before being approved or Deleted

Hi I am also encountering the same problem. I've waited 4 days since I created my account and till now I am not able to post any thread. Can you please help to expedite? Thank you!!!
same here for me. Now worst still, I can't find the post thread button. pls help. tks

Hi I am also encountering the same problem. I've waited 4 days since I created my account and till now I am not able to post any thread. Can you please help to expedite? Thank you!!!
you surf the forum with computer or smart phone?
if with smart phone, please use the Menu function to find New Thread option

if you are using computer, you should able to see orange button [Post New Thread] on most sections of this forum after you log in.

post-new-thread.JPG

let use know if the button is missing from you pages after you have log in.