New Members Missing Posts?

I cannot reply the ads that I am interested in for the camera sell/buy section. There is no reply button on their post!

Hi I posted a thread but its not showing. can you pls tell me if its under moderation? and when will it be release?
just checked, your thread posted in wrong section of classified section and has been deleted, it should be at

Buy/Sell: Photography Accessories
Personal Classifieds for photography-related accessories - Bags, Tripods, Filters and others.

or

Forum: Buy/Sell: Other Brands Lenses/Flashes
Personal Classifieds for other brands of lenses and flashes.

not

Buy/Sell: Other Camera Brands/Formats
Personal Classifieds for other camera brands and camera

please post your item for sale at the appropriate section

thank you.

I cannot reply the ads that I am interested in for the camera sell/buy section. There is no reply button on their post!

permission of posting reply has been disable.
only allow thread thread starters to post update.

If you wish to contact thread starters, please use private message function, or the contact mode given by thread starters.

to use private message function, click on the user ID of the member you wish to contact, it will open a small pop up with couple of options.

Please take note:

the small tiny triangle with a exclamation mark icon
triangle_black_exclamation_bw.png
, below every posts is for reporting bad post, it is not for contacting posters.

hi when i click under the drop down menu, to post classified, nothing appear and i get redirected here? is this nuts?

Hi,
Since I've joined, I can even make any posts?
Assist please.

hi when i click under the drop down menu, to post classified, nothing appear and i get redirected here? is this nuts?
Please open this page.

Personal Classifieds

click on the appropriate section you want to post a new thread, you will see a large orange button " + Post New Thread" at the top left of the page, click and follow the instruction.

Hi,
Since I've joined, I can even make any posts?
Assist please.
posting new threads at some sub-forums are under moderation, you new thread will not appear immaterially. you will notify your thread is under moderation.

please let me know which section do you wish to make a post?

permission of posting reply at personal classified section has been disable btw.

Hi I am also encountering the same problem. I've waited 3 days since I created my account and till now I am not able to post any thread. Can you please help to expedite? Thank you!!!

Hi I am also encountering the same problem. I've waited 3 days since I created my account and till now I am not able to post any thread. Can you please help to expedite? Thank you!!!
most areas you can post a thread once you become a member,

but there a few sections that require you to be a member for more than 30 days, or accumulate more than 50 post counts before you able to post a new thread.
Photography Services Directory
Modelling Services Directory

and some sections are only paid advertisers able to start new threads.

please be specify on which sections you wish to post a new thread?

Hello, where is my post? thanks, pls help...

me too. I cannot reply to a thread. please help

WHen will reply button be enabled for personal ads?
Only thread starter able to post update in personal classified section, there is no reply to thread button for others, this function has been disable.

you want to contact thread starter, use PM or the prefer contact mode listed in the thread by thread starter.

Last edited:
i posted an image in " images from olympus micro 4/3 camera " thread.
its been 2 days and it is still not appearing in the thread.
if i'm unable to post an image since being a new member, then its okay,
i shall just use the forum to browse.
thanks.

Dear site admin,
I posted to sell an item on 31 Dec 2012, so far have not seen the posting appear. Can u help me to see if i have make an mistake with my posting? Thanks & best regards.

Dear site admin,
I posted to sell an item on 31 Dec 2012, so far have not seen the posting appear. Can u help me to see if i have make an mistake with my posting? Thanks & best regards.

your thread is not missing,

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/buy-...ags-lowepro-lowepro-passport-sling-black.html

an easy way to search your thread is to click on your own profile,
click "Find latest started threads"

and try not to post a big chunk of text, nobody will want to read that, split them into few paragraphs.

Why cant i post any new threads?