NEW -fuji F200EXR is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your information, P mode works the best for me.:thumbsup:

Agree man... haha I am not using EXR most of the time now... dunno why too.

Infact I use the N (soft portrait) mode and P (programmed) mode only haha

Hi guys,

Any one knows how to force the camera to use smaller aperture in EXR Dynamic range mode?

Can anyone share a movie from f200exr?

Unfortunately, you can't do this under EXR mode.

Thats really a pity and unfortunate... I suppose DR 800% should be well suited for scenery shoots, often at smaller aperture for sharpness.:cry:

In P mode, cant adjust shutter speed and aperture rite?

yes, you can't.

only M-mode is able to adjust.

Actually I realised F200EXR have a aperture priority mode or at least sort of. If the camera is in P mode, you can access the P mode settings in the menu and switch that to Aperture Priority. Then you can then set the aperture and let the cam decide the appropriate shutter speed.

I bought this pouch for my Finepix F200EXR.

18-2011-IMG1.jpeg

Lowepro Rezo 20 [photo: lowepro.com]

This pouch has an expandable front flap pocket that holds memory card or extra batteries.

It retails for S$13 at Cathay Photo. :)

Last edited:
just got my F200!

very nice camera..probably the best compact I have used so far(and I have used quite abit... from canon G series to Ixus to the LX3)

just a quick question, anyone got a problem registering their warranty online? I keep getting the serial no. and warranty card no. mismatched message:confused:

hey "mr kill kill kill " you got the 200EXR instead of the f60 you said you were getting ah? hehe..

Ohh ? Who are u???
Yea... coz price difference not much lo so may as well get F200 instead haha

hi all. jus gotten my own F200, finally.

jus wanna check , for the 1st charge of the battery, do i have to do it for the full 8 hrs? the light on the adapter seem to go off in less than tat time. so i removed it and start playing with my camera.:bsmilie:
i dun suppose that will have any detrimental effect on the battery?

hi all. jus gotten my own F200, finally.

jus wanna check , for the 1st charge of the battery, do i have to do it for the full 8 hrs? the light on the adapter seem to go off in less than tat time. so i removed it and start playing with my camera.:bsmilie:
i dun suppose that will have any detrimental effect on the battery?

None of the manuals for the current models talk about overcharging your battery the first time you use it. I suppose this is more of an old method for older battery technologies.
But then again, no harm doing it since you just leave the battery charger on overnight.:)

jus wanna check , for the 1st charge of the battery, do i have to do it for the full 8 hrs/

Ideally, you should charge the new battery for a complete 8 hours. But for me, my wife switched it off without me knowing (I assume less than 4 hours). It lasted for about 160 shots after the first charge cycle (which is about right for a fully-charged battery).

Last edited:
hello,
just joined CS and got my own F200 as well.
For your question regarding battery, it is stated that the battery only needs to charge for 140 mins. So no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.