[MSZ006Zeta] - A Photo A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSZ006Zeta

Aug 31, 2008
Hello everyone. This is my first APAW project, I hope to learn more from everyone and in the process as well!

Expect 1 photo a week, most probably b/w Thursday and Sunday.

1st January 2009

A Long Way to Go!
2009 is here. There's still a long way to go! Blessed New Year to all, and best of luck in all your endeavours!

EDIT: Converted to B&W.

Last edited:

Week 3: Boredom
School has started. My brain is drained. I'm working on something for week 4. Hopefully I'll make up for this week. My brain is fried. T_T

Last edited:

Week 4: Looming Presence
JC2 life is very tiring. T_T

Last edited:

Week 5: Crossroads of Destiny
This photo is a remake of my old photo. Reason why I called it "Crossroads of Destiny" is because this was probably THE turning point in my pursuit of photography. During sometime in June 08, my friend and myself were photographing things at night, and that got me interested in Night Photography. It was then that I tried out shooting stuff at night, and this crossroads was one of my first subjects.

I purposefully remade this shot because right now, I'm very confused over everything. Like how hectic and messy all the light trails are, my mind is probably very much like that now.

Last edited:

Week 6: 希望
希望 - Kibou, "Hope" in Japanese.

Well, life is really crappy right now. But there's hope out there. I guess?

Last edited:
I always believe that life goes in a cycle, whenever I am in a bad situation, I know it's over and better things will come. Just like the wheel of a bike, you'll be on your way to the top again after the bottom most point!

Cheer up;)

Week 7: Victory!
Well, since I gave such an 'emo~ish' picture/text last week, here's something more happy.
His tag is number 1, and he also came in number 1, coincidence?

RyuHendrabusa: Haha, thanks. Life still kinda sucks, but it's getting a little better.

Last edited:

Week 8: Distant Lights
Hope is there, just blurred and really far away.

Last edited:

Week 9: Distorted Realities
"Why is this world so distorted?" - Setsuna F Seiei, Mobile Suit Gundam 00

The line between the real and the unreal is so thin. Sometimes, the real just seems so unreal, while the unreal just seems so real. Which is which?

Last edited:

Week 10: The Magic Window
Looking out in the distant horizon, for hope lies beyond.

Last edited:

Week 11: The Real You
"誰も旅の途中、本当の自分自身出会う為..." - Gackt

"Everyone is in the middle of a journey, to find his own true self..." - Gackt

Events over yesterday (10th March) and today (11th March) made me think about what it means to be human, and made me question my own humanity.

What exactly makes a human? Fundamentally, it is the body and the soul. But I think there's more to it, like human emotions. Maybe what someone told me is true, I'm suppressing my emotions too much.

Last edited:

Week 12: Guided Steps

Everything seems so dark and bleak, but there are those lamp posts out there give you some light along the way. Sometimes, all you have to do is look out for the lights, and climb carefully on.

Last edited:
3316417076_df8deffd6d.jpg

Week 9: Distorted Realities
"Why is this world so distorted?" - Setsuna F Seiei, Mobile Suit Gundam 00

The line between the real and the unreal is so thin. Sometimes, the real just seems so unreal, while the unreal just seems so real. Which is which?

Beauty!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

^thanks for the comment! =)

Week 13: Memory Space
The last week was quite a bother. How I wished my brain had a USB port for me to plug in an external hard drive - the amount of history I have to memorise is a killer... (exams...)

3338003568_71cdee3634.jpg

Week 10: The Magic Window
Looking out in the distant horizon, for hope lies beyond.

SO CUTE I WANT TO PINCHHHH ~_~

anyway, u tjc eh? i see lit texts hehehehe.
i not from tjc but i took alvl lit last year and i looove literature =)

Week 14: ミラーワールド (Mirror World)

This was taken during VJC's Expose 2. This is probably the start to another series of photos which I'm planning and is based around the "mirror stage". The "mirror stage" was a theory proposed by French psychoanalyst and psychiatrist, Jacques Lacan. I hope to read up more on him, and plan for more of such photos to come.
==============
@sheree: yeah I'm from TJC, I love literature too, but it can be a pain to study them at times...

Week 15: Lights and Reflections

"見上げる星それぞれの歴史が輝いて
星座の様線で結ぶ瞬間始まる Legend" - Journey Through the Decade, Gackt

"I look up at the stars, and see various sagas shining
Like the constellations, only when you connect them with lines does a legend start" - Journey Through the Decade, Gackt

Only when you connect the lines, you see a full picture.

Week 16: The Waiting Dragon

Sometimes in life, the good things only come with patience. When the opportune moment comes, only then do you take off.

Week 17: 仮面の勇者

仮面の勇者 (Kamen no Yuusha)
- The Masked Heroes

This is a tribute to my favourite heroes, the Kamen Riders, or "Masked Riders".

When I look back in time, these were the heroes that inspired me, that got me working and happy. Even if they are fiction, they are the ones who brought me joy and hope, even now.

Status
Not open for further replies.