Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookiez said:
and there were times when the bus is earlier/faster than schedule, drivers
will go at a slow speed deliberately....something like 20km/hr....then will
purposely go into every bus stop when no passengers alight/broad just
to drag more time or purposely go very slow towards traffic light (green
light) just to hope it will turn red so can drag more time...
very idiotic, dun they know that some passengers on board are rushing for
time ??!! :angry: :angry:

i think i get down and run also faster than the bus :thumbsd:

Yeah! Think they have schedule to run the buses but purposely take off earlier to avoid the arrows! So drive slowly... Damn.

the worst kind of experience i had was on a hot sunny day, perspiring all over, waiting for a bus along a busy street, expecting to cool down in the bus. never knowing, the bus i boarded is like a sauna. the aircon is on, but the aircon seemed to be only working at its minimum, air is stuffy and sitting down just makes things worse. and strange thing is, having a fair share of rides on sbs and tibs, it happens most to me on sbs buses.

I hope all buses in Singapore will try to learn something from Japan transportation services. They will arrive on time most of the time & leave on time too. So, if any of you people late for the bus, you might as well catch the next ride. Or you will be delaying other people precious time, right? If you are late, than that's what you are asking for. Don't blame others, right?
(There goes the same if you are on the escalator during rush hour. Stand/ keep left if you are not in a rush & give way to those who are rushing. Unless you have no concerns to others at all. And I'll called this people as assh--e).
I also hope that all the buses will have a thorough clean-up (esp. the interior) after certain days of servicing the commuters. Because I really feel disappointed to see that it really looks like sh-t after you've board the bus. Sometimes, you also can even see tiny roaches too.
I don't really put this blame on the bus driver cos they have to drive for hours in a day & that's tiring, you know? We, as a commuters must also play a part to keep the bus clean whenever possible if we bring our food stuff on-board on the bus too. Try not to eat & drop any food on the floor as this may cause smell or attract roaches as it decomposed. For drinks, try not to spiled any cause this might attract ants or any form of insects to be present.
That's all I can say for now & hope we do our best to make things better in our life. Thanks to all dude & dudest. Cheers...! ;) ;p :)

The stains on SBS bus windows (interior) makes me wanna :ipuke:

heheheh I also wanna give comment... read so many post buay tahan liao....heheheh Imagine this scenerio.... you are free to try and let me know the results... :bsmilie:

On a sunday afternoon/evening time, take the bus in raffles place/tanjong pagar area..... orchard road area oso can lah.... take but number taht will pass thru little india.... take the bus all the way until it reaches the interchange.....

Now is SMRT and SBS equally comfortable/uncomfortable? :bsmilie:
:lovegrin:

idor said:
heheheh I also wanna give comment... read so many post buay tahan liao....heheheh Imagine this scenerio.... you are free to try and let me know the results... :bsmilie:

On a sunday afternoon/evening time, take the bus in raffles place/tanjong pagar area..... orchard road area oso can lah.... take but number taht will pass thru little india.... take the bus all the way until it reaches the interchange.....

Now is SMRT and SBS equally comfortable/uncomfortable? :bsmilie:
:lovegrin:

I know what you mean dude. What can you do? Can only spray air-freshner lor. ;)

SMRT buses are better than SBS buses
SBS buses makes me wan to :ipuke:
SMRT Buses travel fast and the air con are refesher the those on SBS:angry:

Spectrum said:
I know what you mean dude. What can you do? Can only spray air-freshner lor. ;)
ya lor u idoit!:angry: :angry:

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: lar

I definitely prefer TIBS for the simple reason that the buses travel faster without compromising (i think) on safety.

I actually don't think it's the driver's fault that they have to travel slow or deliberately slowing down before a green light or driving into the bus bay even tho no one wants to alight or board. They have the schedule to stick to and cannot arrive too late or early at any bus stop. They have to justify deviations from their schedule. At the end of the day, they just want to collect their pay and stay out of trouble (like u and me).

Want to blame, must blame the company. It's easy to figure this out. You lengthen the schedule, run less trips per day, save on diesel and fill up the buses. Maybe even skimp on non-essential maintenance (that explains the aircon). At the end of the day, it's just business economics and nothing else. Understand that commuters are always in a rush? Come on.

lame :sticktong

hahaha;p ;p

u idoit!:angry: :angry:

Spectrum said:
Do you mean me or you?:think:

hahaah u idoit u go to face down a well lah

Acc i like SMRT buses because of that air con u idoit!:angry: :angry: :angry:

xray said:
SMRT has better kept buses. Cleaner, and the air-con is better. Seats are comfortable too.

SBS is terrible. Slow, smelly.

yea ur right!

SBS is terrible. Slow, smelly and wasting ppl time:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wenjie616 said:

Oh! I see idiot.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

SBS buses aircon hot like saunas!

Never like bus, always crampy and sit are very uncomfortable for tall ppl. Never know which is better, only took SBS feeder bus.:sweat:

wenjie616 said:

Anything else to say idiot?

I am not so sure if SMRT's buses are that comfortable with their film seats. Riding in the back of a speeding articulated bus can be quite an experience for my bum! :D

soma said:
Never like bus, always crampy and sit are very uncomfortable for tall ppl. Never know which is better, only took SBS feeder bus.:sweat:

i dun think i have sat a SMRT bus before... how's the feeling like? i know last time i took SBS, den took TIBS, wah, TIBS like better leh... but nothing can compare to those mini bus lah... those are :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.