Most comfortable bus [SMRT vs SBS]

Most confortable bus [SMRT (TIBS) or SBS]

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick and tired of SBS buses...always avoid taking it whenever I can...slow, super cold and peculiar smell in the bus...the worst thing which always happen is that when you are rushing for time, the bus driver always seems to drive the bus very slowly....

Spectrum said:
Anything else to say idiot?

lol;p and can u jus SHUT UP?????:angry: :angry: :angry:

Spectrum said:
Oh! I see idiot.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

oh i see u F***ing ppl alawys like that, so kpo

Spectrum said:
Do you mean me or you?:think:
yep! i mean u ........ u this :devil: :devil: face

wenjie616 said:
oh i see u F***ing ppl alawys like that, so kpo

No point saying such things here f***er! Why don't we meet & talk it over if you dare!

wenjie616's account has been deregistered for posts which are abusive towards other members, and those posts seems to be targetted at particular member(s).

Also, as a reminder to others, please report such posts to the Mods/Admins so that the necessary action can be taken rather than shouting it out in the public.

Darren said:
wenjie616's account has been deregistered for posts which are abusive towards other members, and those posts seems to be targetted at particular member(s).

Also, as a reminder to others, please report such posts to the Mods/Admins so that the necessary action can be taken rather than shouting it out in the public.

Thanks for your kind understanding dude. Really appreciated man.:)

Out of 10 SBS buses I took, 7 had cockroaches at the last few rows of seat towards the back. Plenty of small ones usually.

leeter said:
Last time de SBS bus quite comfy (previous generation ones), but now i prefer Tibs de as it seems more roomy.

OT abit, you guys got any favour seats on SBS / TIBS buses?

I prefer to have the seat which is just behind the pole with the alighting button. It's a no no when you have to alight at the next stop and then you start rushing to find a button to press, only to find out that the button doesn't work (it happens alot) and the person sitting next to you (you're at the window sit) is sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.