Montage 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickygck said:
Hi, i just tried to upload a picture inside. But when i log out and log back again. Is there suppose to be pictures show in your account? Mine is empy btw. Is it normal or do i have to submit again? Pls advise.

Make sure that you are logged out of the photovideoi forums first. Then submit by going to this http://submit.montage.sg/ . If you are logged into the PhotoVideoi forums and thry to log in there you will not be able to submit. If you have already uploded one set to the montage site it slhoud be there when you log-in again but it will not apprear in your photovideoi gallery IIFC

raptor84 said:
Make sure that you are logged out of the photovideoi forums first. Then submit by going to this http://submit.montage.sg/ . If you are logged into the PhotoVideoi forums and thry to log in there you will not be able to submit. If you have already uploded one set to the montage site it slhoud be there when you log-in again but it will not apprear in your photovideoi gallery IIFC
If that's the case, i submitted 2 same pictures. Arrr... anyway to take it out? if not i left 2 slots only :cry:

raptor84 said:
Yes there is a delete and edit button in the right side where your submitted pics are displayed...
Ic, unable to see those button yet. Look like the picture was not downloaded.

After you submit it shloud be on this page...

MONTAGESCREEN.jpg

rickygck said:
Ic, unable to see those button yet. Look like the picture was not downloaded.

You should check your photo dimensions whether they contain 2400 pixels on the longer side. It is probable that your photographs are not properly uploaded. If done correctly, you should be able to view your images.

Can anyone help me with the location for canon digital media hub?

Sorry but I really don't know the location, and I am joining the workshop tomorrow. :embrass: :embrass:

it's next to bugis junction / bugis MRT

scenar said:
it's next to bugis junction / bugis MRT

Thanks! Got it!

The actual address is:

750, Victoria Street
Singapore 188062

:)

Hi all, tonight's your last chance to submit your entries for Montage 2006 Photographic Competition.. submission ends 2359 hrs tonight.. for those who haven't done so.. please hurry! don't miss the deadline!!

hi pals....hmmz..after submitting the photos....is the "Title" and "Description" and "Keywords" compulsory? If so.. what are we supposed to write for keywords?

rOnGrEn said:
hi pals....hmmz..after submitting the photos....is the "Title" and "Description" and "Keywords" compulsory? If so.. what are we supposed to write for keywords?

Title should be done, or else your photos got selected, it will be labeled as "untitled"
which is not ideal, right?

The rest are not compulsory.
keywords not needed at all.

Hi all, anyone know what time will be the judging start at Canon digital media hub on 27th May 2005 ? thanks.

the student category will start at 930am and the open category will start ard 230pm

Judges are as follows

Student Category:
Mr Mohd Ishak
Mr Stefen Chow
Mr Cedric Lim

Open Category
Mr Eddie Sung
Mr Geoff Ang
Mr Willy Foo

Cheers

Witness said:
the student category will start at 930am and the open category will start ard 230pm

Judges are as follows

Student Category:
Mr Mohd Ishak
Mr Stefen Chow
Mr Cedric Lim

Open Category
Mr Eddie Sung
Mr Geoff Ang
Mr Willy Foo

Cheers

anyone can drop by to see the judging process?

sathea said:
Yes.
Open judging.

Thank you for the prompt response

Dear All,

the breakdown for the entries to Montage 2006 - Behind the Seen Competition Segment are as follows.

Student Category:

817 to be judged

Open Category

579 to be judged

We would like to remind the public that the judging will be held at the Canon Digital Media Hub at Bugis on Saturday the 27th of May 2006. The Student category judging will commence at around 0930 and the Open category judging will commence at around 1430.

Cheers and Thanks for your support.

For those who may want to buy their Montage seminar tickets earlier, they may do so during the judging at Canon DMH.

left halfway during the open judging.....one word....erratic.......

i guess photographic is very subjective.....its either you like it or not...to each his own........no one really cares about the theme.......

Thank you NUSPS for your hard work and effort!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.