Montage 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw the photos at suntec jus now... must say... many are very good! to those who won, congrats!

Uppz for all those whho worked so hard to print out and mount all the photos :) Must make time to go down one of these days...

+evenstar said:
yes, i'm sure many of us here know that, as it's stated earlier..
* blush and squirms with embarrassment * you asked where mah ...

Blur me.

Guess ibs is shy.

+evenstar said:
yes, my question was to mean why didn't ibs reply in this thread.

Hey.. Sorry sorry. :embrass: I was caught up with work and the rather heady week until someone pointed me to this thread.

The montage guys did a great job IMHO. The event and seminars were well managed and I find it quite hard to believe it was organised by students. Truly impressed. I would like to thank them all for their tireless effort.

Also I also had a good look at the top 100 - to be honest some of the entrants just blew me away and all are winners in my book. The student winner in particular deserves special mention. :thumbsup:

Well done all :)

ibs said:
Hey.. Sorry sorry. :embrass: I was caught up with work and the rather heady week until someone pointed me to this thread.

The montage guys did a great job IMHO. The event and seminars were well managed and I find it quite hard to believe it was organised by students. Truly impressed. I would like to thank them all for their tireless effort.

Also I also had a good look at the top 100 - to be honest some of the entrants just blew me away and all are winners in my book. The student winner in particular deserves special mention. :thumbsup:

Well done all :)

Thanx for the compliments.
Similarly, thanks to all for the feedbacks, and kind remarks.
NUSPS Committee is glad to have brought montage to photographic enthusiasts year after year, and we thank all for their support.:)

Remember the exhibition is still on Suntec Singapore level 2, till 17th Jun, then onto woodlands regional library frm 1st to 7th, and finally UCC frm 6th to 13th Aug.
So do pop by to take a look... ...:)

Also, there is the charity sales at S$100/A3 print(with frame), do contribute towards www.care.sg if you can... thanx.

Quite happy that my entry managed distinguished entry, kudos to the organiser for a job well done !

Xiang3 Dang1 Nian2 during Montage 2003 my pics won me a Merit and several Honourable Mentions, but only got a printer. Now the prizes so good, but I didn't take part. Don't think can win also since the standard is so high nowadays.

PointBlue said:
Xiang3 Dang1 Nian2 during Montage 2003 my pics won me a Merit and several Honourable Mentions, but only got a printer. Now the prizes so good, but I didn't take part. Don't think can win also since the standard is so high nowadays.

Well at least u got a printer. When i first joined in 2000, there were no prizes other than the top 3........:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.