Montage 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
aimlessfool said:
since the ultimate output is A3 i think its best to crop your image to the a3 aspect ratio before uploading.. the best is to crop it around 2400 px by 1700 px as the server will not allow any image larger than 2400px on each side to be uploaded. any queries or doubts regarding the competition can be sent to competition@montage.sg =)

Is A3 size 2400px by 1700 px?

sigg said:
Is A3 size 2400px by 1700 px?

A3 size is 420mm by 297mm or 16.5in by 11.7in

2400px by 1700px is A3 size at about 150dpi

but you don't have to worry about how many dpi your image is as it is only important when used for printing.

aimlessfool said:
A3 size is 420mm by 297mm or 16.5in by 11.7in

2400px by 1700px does is A3 size at about 150dpi

but you don't have to worry about how many dpi your image is as it is only important when used for printing.

Are you sure about what you have written

nicholas68 said:
Are you sure about what you have written

yes, if you have any concerns please feel free to let me know.

Weird: In the registration page, after entering all my details, the system prompts me that my email address is already in use by a member. How can that be? If someone registered in my email, I would have received the activation email from montage.

???What's goin on?:dunno:

exhibitj said:
Weird: In the registration page, after entering all my details, the system prompts me that my email address is already in use by a member. How can that be? If someone registered in my email, I would have received the activation email from montage.

???What's goin on?:dunno:

Are you a registered Photovideoi user? If you are, you can sign in immediately with your PVI account at our submission page to upload your images.

I can't get tickets through the montage site.
An error appears saying I'm on an unauthorised ip? :(

Anyone having the same problem?

Yjx said:
Tried http://montage.sg/ticket/ ?
We prefer inter-bank transfer. :D

I've tried from that site exactly and I still get the same error. :(

The form was not submitted for the following reasons:

You are coming from an unauthorized domain.

Please use your browser's back button to return to the form and try again.

Site down?

lurgee said:
I've tried from that site exactly and I still get the same error. :(

The form was not submitted for the following reasons:

You are coming from an unauthorized domain.

Please use your browser's back button to return to the form and try again.

Site down?

Not down leh, i just tried, submitted, and do not have this prob.:dunno:

Try emailing our ticketing@montage.sg , with the following details,
1) no. & type of tickets
2) Address
3) contact no.
4) Mode of payment, Cash OR internet banking.

Our Ticketing Officer will reply ur email shortly*maybe after wed, as we are still in our exams.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yjx said:
Not down leh, i just tried, submitted, and do not have this prob.:dunno:

Try emailing our ticketing@montage.sg , with the following details,
1) no. & type of tickets
2) Address
3) contact no.
4) Mode of payment, Cash OR internet banking.

Our Ticketing Officer will reply ur email shortly*maybe after wed, as we are still in our exams.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I thought it was my browser but I used both IE and Firefox and I still get the same error. :(

Alright then, I'll try the email mode.

Thanks!

Good luck for the exams!

8 more days to go before the competition ends... have you submitted your photos? :D

For the competition.. Must the pictures be taken locally? Or anywhere in the world also can?

Witness said:
hey guys...we will be doing sales at spinellis on this fri and nxt wednesday...from 7pm-9pm....

there should be a special price for ppl who leave their names down here..... will post the prices later in the day once i get the confirmation fromthe society... so who's in?

1)

jeryltan said:
For the competition.. Must the pictures be taken locally? Or anywhere in the world also can?

check thread #54, it answer your question

Hi, i just tried to upload a picture inside. But when i log out and log back again. Is there suppose to be pictures show in your account? Mine is empy btw. Is it normal or do i have to submit again? Pls advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.